Curse energy {8}

............
So hum Keitaro learned that what Shoko showed him wasn't the typical curse energy......
It was the reverse curse technique........
It's very difficult even for veteran sorcerers and is quite rare.

And his dumbass tries to achieve it on his first day as a jujutsu sorcerer.
He must have had the words dumbass plastered on his forehead when he said what he had said to Gojo and Geto.

Anyway, enough about how Gojo laughed at him while Geto seemed to be holding in a laugh to not be disrespectful.
He was currently in the library hiding away in his shame.

He looked around at the library and just started to read some books about curse energy and so on.

He wanted to solidify his basics and wanted to learn more and more about curse energy

He started to take the books and learn from them.

After finishing his first book about the flow of curse energy he learned something new.
Curse energy seems to come from the gut.

As this was his first day he mainly focused on reading about curse energy basics, he will learn the other stuff later.

Also, learn about the three big sorcerer families...it wasn't really hard to learn it as it seemed to be mentioned in every important book of sorcery.

As he was reading, he was making mental notes, he really needed to buy himself some material like a pen and something to write on.

If he needs to do his own theory then......he will need that.
Anyway, this was his first day so be doesn't need to overwhelm himself with work.

He just needs to give himself some goals.

His first goal was to get Gojo to cough up about what his curse technique was or try to figure it out himself.

The second goal was to learn the basics of curse energy.
The third goal was to be able to control it.
The fourth goal was very simple to become more efficient using it.

And as for the fifth goal it was to actually move on to the more advance stuff.
Or the more difficult stuff, yep that was his plan for his first year as a jujutsu sorcerer.

After making his goal, Keitaro studied in the library for a few more hours before leaving and going to his dorm.

He made sure to sleep at 10:00 in order to wake up early for his class starting the next day.
He did find a package that he brought inside but that was probably his uniform.
Time skip

The next day, Keitaro wore the clothes he had found infront of the dorm room when he came back home.
After getting dressed he looked at himself in the mirror.
He looked decent.

Time skip Keitaro sat down on his chair trying to completely ignore the fact that Gojo was poking his head

Time skip
Keitaro sat down on his chair trying to completely ignore the fact that Gojo was poking his head.
If he ignores it, then it will go away that the way that he see it.

He won't let him see that this bother him.

As soon as Yaga entered the room the poking stop however.
"Alright so for today mission, Suguru you will be going to exorcise a grade 2 curse and if you can, try to assess Keitaro strength "Yaga said looking at Geto who just nodded his head saying
"I will do my best"

"As for you will be going alone to kill a semi-grade 1 curse" Yaga said toward Gojo who seem like he had been disappointed.
"Guess this won't take long" Gojo said nonchalantly.

"Have fun babysitting Geto" Gojo said smiling while walking out the room.
"I will probably be done by the time you killed your curse" Geto said
"Your curse spirit is weaker than mine"G

"All I am hearing are excuses, so what if mind is half a grade lower, I will have to look after someone while doing it" Geto

'Huh those two seem really competitive' Keitaro said looking at them speak with each other.

As Gojo left the room, Keitaro had to speed up to keep up with Geto.
Goddam were they in a race or something?

Time skip
As they walked around what seemed to be an abandoned building, Keitaro taught that this was the perfect time to ask question because why not.

When else will be have time?
"If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is a jujutsu sorcerer"Keitaro asked to which Geto replied.

"In simple terms a jujutsu sorcerer is someone who uses jujutsu but to me, a jujutsu sorcerer is someone who uses jujutsu to protect the weak"Geto replied to which Keitaro nodded that was good to know.

"Did Gojo by any chance tell you what my curse technique is?" Keitaro asked curiously.
"Why you ask" Geto said curiously.
"Because you too seem close"Keitaro added to which Geto just smile before just saying.

"He just told me that you were basically Minato, you figure out the rest"Geto said to which Keitaro sigh