The clash of the prodigy {41}

'so he is using the tree as cover' Gojo thougth to himself as he saw Keitaro zoom around the tree,trying to find a blind spot in which to attack him.
It was starting to get pretty hard for Gojo to keep up with Keitaro speed,the speed at which Keitaro was just zooming around the battlefield was just insane.

He was getting flashback of his fight with a certain someone,'let see how well you can fight without your cover' Gojo thought to himself as he used curse technique maximum output lapse blue.

A blue orb appeared in his hand and he swung his hand around as the ball followed his hand movement,the ball seem to act like a mini black hole sucking it everything around it.
Destroying all the trees around and limiting Keitaro option in terms of teleportation spots.

Suddenly Keitaro rushed toward Gojo and threw a kick at Gojo that Gojo dodged before throwing a punch toward Keitaro's gut, Keitaro used both of his hands to block the hit before using Gojo's hand as a support to deliver a spin kick toward Gojo's head.

Gojo ducked under the hit as he pulled his away from Keitaro's grip, Keitaro at the last second switched the direction of his kick to go a bit lower.
Gojo not wanting to be hit and his hand currently not able to block Keitaro's hit in time decided to use a mini blue to pull himself toward the floor dodging Keitaro's hit in the last second.

'dam, i though I had him' Keitaro thought as he looked down only to feel Gojo's curse energy shifting a bit as if preparing to launch an attack.
Keitaro was ready for the blow and instantly put both of his arms up to block the hit.

However, it never came as Gojo instead slammed his fist into Keitaro's gut causing some air to escape his lungs.

'he faked me out' Keitaro thought to himself as he realized that Gojo had tricked him into thinking he was going to launch a curse technique attack only to be met by a powerful punch in the gut.

That was his bad for not reading the situation properly, Keitaro held Gojo's hand before lifting Gojo in the air just as a clone of Keitaro appeared just in time to knee Gojo in the face.
Gojo's eyes widened a bit as he saw the Keitaro he had punched vanish in a cloud of smoke, wait this wasn't the real one.
Keitaro appeared behind Gojo and Gojo's eyes instantly went toward him.

feeling the curse energy build up in Keitaro's hand, he instantly knew what was going to happen,' his curse energy is building up, is he planning to slam me with that bootleg Rasengan....if he was planning on that he should know that I could put infinity back on before he could hit me with it due to the few seconds it take to create it

Gojo thought to himself but before could think anything else, A blue spinning orb instantly appeared on Keitaro's palm as he slammed it into Gojo's back.
He pushed it with all his might before sending Gojo flying with the attacks.

'that should have done something'Keitaro thought to himself as he saw Gojo slam into a tree and a huge explosion appeared.
Though he wasn't going to stay idle, he needed to do something and quickly, feeling the moisture in the air he realized that this wasn't enough for what he wanted to do, and thus, he vanished and appeared somewhere else.

Gojo walking out of the smoke dusted himself from the damage he had taken, he sighed to himself a bit, he was caught lacking.

'so that's how he did it' Gojo thought to himself as he saw how Keitaro had seemingly instantly spawned the technique he needed in that instant.
It wasn't that Keitaro's control had gotten so good that he could now instantly spawn the technique no, it was the opposite, the spinning ball that Keitaro had created was already created when it appeared in his hand meaning someone else had made it.

Gojo's mind went through the time he felt Keitaro's curse energy get divided by 3.
'so the clones he created back then are responsible for making it and when he needs it, he just needs to spawn it in his hands, how clever'Gojo thought to himself.

Gojo's eyes scanned the battlefield before landing on what he needed 'Found you' he thought to himself as he vanished from his spot and appeared infront of Keitaro and without giving him to react he slammed his fist into Keitaro's face who barely managed to duck in time before kicking Gojo in the air.

Keitaro then proceeded to do the Tiger hand sign and as he did so, Gojo felt it, an immense amount of heat was building up near Keitaro's mouth along with an immense amount of curse energy.
"Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique," Keitaro said as he spat out a powerful fire ball, the fire ball's head looked like that of a dragon as it rushed toward Gojo who was in the air.

Gojo was about to use his infinity to tank it but he saw Keitaro appear behind him, his fist enveloped in domain amplification.

'so he is forcing me to choose huh' Gojo thought to himself as he realized if he tried to tank these techniques chances were Keitaro could negate his infinity and let some of the fire hit him.
Having no other option Gojo decided to teleport away from the fire.

"Tuff luck, you can't hit me, "Gojo said with a smile to which Keitaro looked annoyed.
Gojo rushed toward Keitaro and Keitaro rushed toward him as the two went back to fighting hand to hand.
Gojo kicked Keitaro away before seemingly making a sign with his hand signaling Keitaro to get close but just as Keitaro was about to, he was hit and pulled away from Gojo.
His eyes widen as he looked back and noticed that Gojo lapse blue was still on the battlefield, this was going to be a pain in the ass to deal with.

However, his worry only intensified as he saw a reversal red rushing toward him.

'he never deactivated them, he just kept them around and made me focus on him not realizing there were still out fuck' Keitaro thought to himself as the blue and red slammed into each other.
"night, Night speedy, "Gojo said with a smile as a hollow purple was formed.
Keitaro instantly activated domain amplification.

A huge explosion appeared destroying everything within a 100-meter radius.
As the explosion settled down, a bruised Keitaro was seen, his wounds healing at a visible rate, and as if to mimic his chances of winning against Gojo dwindle.
It started to rain.
'A binding vow huh' Gojo thought to himself as he saw the minimal damage that Keitaro had taken.
He also felt Keitaro's clone vanish when the purple detonated, and so was Keitaro's binding vow the deactivation of his technique, usually his clones would remain active even if he was using domain amplification due to how they were made, they are essentially Keitaro curse energy and curse technique.

Thought they were outside of his body making them in essence what the world would consider just the Keitaro curse technique.
To put it simply, if Gojo launched a blue and then activated domain amplification the blue would still be there even though Gojo can't use his curse technique.

Though Gojo could feel Keitaro's curse energy reserve bottoming out.
"Guess that's my win," Gojo said with a smile to which Keitaro just grinned.
"Oh, but the fun part hasnt even started yet, "Keitaro said with a grin on his face as lightning struck the floor.

A/N....Making two prodigies fight makes my brain hurt

Also yes this is how my fight scene usually looks like, now that I look at it, it does look better than what the rewrite usually goes with, sure they have a fancy word but this gets to the point and I feel better