The strongest vs The fastest 40

Keitaro was seen walking next to Gojo. Upon noticing him, Gojo waved at him before saying.
"Minato what brings me the pleasure of meeting you today"

Keitaro just mentally ignored it before saying "Oh I just wanted to tell you something that's all"
"Is it about you going overseas?"Gojo said nonchalantly as if it was the easiest thing in the world to decode.

"uh yes, "Keitaro said confused before looking at Gojo and saying "How do you know that"
"Oh, you told me"He added nonchalantly to which Keitaro just blinked a bit not knowing how exactly did he told Gojo about that.

"Uh, I didnt think you would so buzz you wouldn't even remember telling me that"Gojo added with a thoughtful expression on his face.
He looked like he had just found something interesting to toy with.

"How drunk was I "Keitaro said with a thoughtful expression on his face.
"Minato-kun a light weight~"Gojo teased with a playful tone in his voice.

"Shut it"Keitaro added to which Gojo just smiled.
"Anyway, what's the other reason you came here, i don't think it's because you miss my charming personality"Gojo teased to which Keitaro just blinked once then twice before looking at Gojo and saying "I do not want to leave while being on the losing side" Keitaro added to which Gojo just smiled.

"So you wanted to lose by 2 points, how nice of you, "Gojo said with a smile on his face to which Keitaro just smiled before saying "Nah, I will win this one"
"Sure you will, "Gojo said nonchalantly.
"Throughout the heaven and the earth you alone shall take the L,"Keitaro said nonchalantly as he looked at Gojo who just grinned while looking at him.

"Aren't you cocky today"Gojo added looking at him to which Keitaro just smiled.
"is it cockiness if its the truth plus without you landing a black flash, I am guaranteed a win"
Keitaro added.

Time skip

Keitaro was seen sizing up Gojo, "anytime you ready we can start, "Gojo said with a smile.Keitaro smiled before suddenly doing the ram hand sign and next to him 4 perfect copies of himself appeared next to him.

Gojo's six eyes watched them and seemed a bit stunned at the fact that at first glance even he couldn't guess which one was which but before he could find the real one.Smoke covered them, making them invisible to the naked eye, though he had the six eyes so he could still follow their crse energy signature as they moved toward him in unison.They threw a kunai toward him that he didnt even bother dodging as the kunai was blocked by his infinity.

Suddenly a Keitaro appeared behind him and aimed a punch toward his back."Found you, "Gojo said with a smile as he used a red toward that Keitaro, though his eyes widened as he saw the red fly through the Keitaro and hit the floor behind him before exploding.The debris flew everywhere but not before a solid punch landed on his cheek.

Gojo smiled upon feeling the hit landed on his cheek and as soon as he felt the hit landed he used another reversal red while holding Keitaro's fist with his hand so he couldn't escape.Keitaro noticing the danger he was stuck in, decided to switch places with one of his clones right before the attack landed causing this physical clone to take the hint, just to fool Gojo into thinking he was hit as Gojo wasn't aware of the fact that he could make some physical clones now and must have thought he had gotten hit.

Using this slight moment of peace, Keitaro started to rapidly do hand signs for something, upon finishing his hand sign, as he finished doing those hand signs, two more clones appeared next to him, although instead of attacking those clones scattered somewhere else.

The sound of an explosion was heard as Keitaro's eyes went toward where Gojo was battling his clones.
"Is this all you got?"Gojo said with a cocky grin on his face as Keitaro just smiled.
"We just getting started"Keitaro mutters before teleporting infront of Gojo and starting to fight him.

They clashed fists, they threw punches and kicks, and it looked as if their hand-to-hand combat was equal.
Keitaro however managed to kick Gojo away and Gojo was sent flying away.

Keitaro felt himself being pulled toward Gojo.
Keitaro managed to resist the pull and teleport away from the blue gravitational pull.
Gojo however not feeling like giving Keitaro time to breathe appeared behind Keitaro before throwing a powerful punch toward Keitaro back.

Keitaro his instinct being as fast as they were managed to dodge the punch and managed to counterattack by kicking Gojo away.
The two seemed as if they were stuck in a stalemate but at the same time, it looked as if this was just their little warm-up.

Gojo used blue to amp up his speed, moving so fast that he seemed as if he was creating clones of himself, Keitaro however not faced, managed to find the real Gojo and from then on the clash continued.
Gojo using his blue managed to throw some stuff like a couple of trees along with some dirt at Keitaro.

"Curse technique reversal, red" Gojo said as he launched a powerful red toward Keitaro who teleported away from the red, however, this was what Gojo wanted as he appeared behind Keitaro and launched a powerful kick toward his back.

Keitaro managed to jump over the kick, and while upside down Keitaro threw a punch toward Gojo's gut that made solid contact with the sorcerer's gut.

Gojo's eyes widened a bit upon realizing that, it seemed as if Keitaro's control over domain amplification was so great that the time it took him to activate it was so quickly that it looked as if he could use domain amplification along with his curse technique.

As Keitaro landed on the floor, he immediately used all of his momentum to rush toward Satoru and Satoru did the same, rushing toward Keitaro at full force with a smile on his face.

The sound of explosions was heard throughout the forest as the two prodigies clashed against each other.
The strongest sorcerer of the modern day vs the yellow Flash.
The winner of this clash remained undecided.

A/N y'all know the deal 5 comment for double upload get it to 10 and there is a change I might triple upload...as I am like 30 chapter ahead of yall,and the newest chapter on my draft kind of require your comments for it to move forward.

You guys have till Sunday when I wake up in the morning to get it there.

Quick question though, what sound better.

A hollow with idle transfiguration in bleach.

A fullbringuer with Geto ability.

Sukuna ability in Naruto.

I am still over the ten shadow so yeah there is one of that too.

Before anyone say I am overwhelming myself keep in mind those are just draft probably won't be posted if I have 2 story uploading at the same time.
So to be fair I only write in them once a week or a month.