Watching Movie {16}

Keitaro entered the basketball course to see Gojo and Geto in the middle of an argument.
We're those 2 married couples or something because ain't no way they argue so much.

He looked at Shoko before saying
"What happened"
"Gojo forgot to make a curtain on their last mission and now they are in trouble," Shoko said nonchalantly.

"That does sound like a Gojo thing to do," Keitaro said with a thoughtful expression.
"But at the same time jeez," Keitaro said looking at the scene.

"Heh, let them be, it's a bother to change it," Shoko said as she looked around the room lazily.
Keitaro sigh to himself before saying
"At this rate, they might destroy the gym"
"None of my business, "Shoko said nonchalantly to which Keitaro replied.
"Explain that to Yaga...I am sure he would accept that as an excuse"

Shoko looked long and hard for a very long time before sighing and saying.
"Fine, I will heal you"
Keitaro grinned before suddenly teleporting between Gojo and Geto and stopping their fist from meeting.

"Yow, what y'all up to," Keitaro said nonchalantly.
Gojo and Geto removed their fist as Geto replied.
"Nothing much"
Gojo just looked mildly annoyed as if someone had removed his toy away from him.

"So, someone forgot to set a curtain again," Keitaro said looking at Gojo who just replied.
"I mean what the point, it's not like normal people see curses or curse energy so what the point"
"It's to keep the general populace unaware of the curse, in order to protect them we must make sure we are not seen" Geto added to which Gojo just replied.

"All that self-righteous shit is for the weak"
"Tell me Satoru was is harder to do, destroy or protect," Keitaro said looking at Gojo.

"Destruction is more fun, only the weak need protection the strong take what they want"Gojo replied confidently to which Keitaro just replied.

"Tell me Satoru....when you were a baby, were you strong or was there somebody there to nurture you to make sure you could grow"

Gojo looked at Keitaro as Keitaro stared back at him before opening his mouth and saying "Tell me, am I right"

"Tell me, am I right"

Gojo looked more annoyed than anything but at least some of the message went across, even though chances are none of those words stuck with him.

"You and Geto are really annoying with y'all self-righteous bullshit," Gojo said nonchalantly to which Keitaro just shrug saying.

"Believe what you Kakushi wanna be"
"Do you want to go Minato," Gojo replied looking at Keitaro

"Alright stop it you two" Geto said separating the two of them.
"Anyway, we can go watch a movie as there is nothing to do today" Keitaro added after Geto separated them.

"I wouldn't mind that," Geto said to which Gojo was just sight saying.
"I don't see why not"
Keitaro looked where Shoko was and said.
"Shoko you coming"
"Yeah, sure.."Shoko said in a very lazy voice.

"Then it's decided, let's go watch a movie," Keitaro said with a smile.

Time skip
It was one thing to want to go watch a movie...it was another to choose one...they may or may have spent some time choosing a movie.
By some, he might have been half an hour...

The movie was great though, their seat was very close to each other.
It was very nice, the movie was relatively nice.
Spending time all together like was extremely nice to Keitaro.

Keitaro could finally tell his grandma that he had made some friends.

..
.
Time skip

Exiting the movie theater, the group found themselves in the glow of the city lights. The shared experience of the film lingered in the air, a pleasant atmosphere enveloping the friends.

Keitaro, feeling a sense of connection, turned to Shoko and asked, "So, what did you think of the movie?"

Shoko, still in her laid-back demeanor, shrugged. "It was fine. Not my type, but I survived."

Keitaro chuckled at her straightforward response. "Fair enough. Next time, we'll pick something more exciting."

As they walked, Geto suggested grabbing a bite to eat. The idea was met with unanimous agreement, even from Gojo, who seemed to have relaxed a bit after the movie.

Over dinner, the group shared laughter and anecdotes, the bond between them growing stronger. Keitaro marveled at the diversity within their little group – the carefree Shoko, the calm and collected Geto, and the enigmatic/arrogant/trickster Gojo.

As they parted ways, Keitaro couldn't suppress the smile on his face. He looked forward to many more moments like these, cherishing the warmth of friendship that had blossomed in the most unexpected places.

In the quiet solitude of his room, Keitaro lay on his bed, the day's events replaying in his mind. Before drifting off to sleep, he felt compelled to capture the essence of the day's inspiration. Opening his notebook, he carefully sketched what appeared to be a spinning, rotating ball of compressed curse energy.

With precise lines, he illustrated the intricate details of the swirling energy, capturing the essence of the power he sought to master. Each stroke conveyed the intensity and potential within the compressed sphere, a visual representation of the creativity and innovation sparked by his experiences.

Closing the notebook, Keitaro nestled into his bed, the drawn image lingering in his thoughts. As he succumbed to sleep, the spinning ball of curse energy became a vivid symbol of the untapped possibilities awaiting exploration in his journey of mastering curse energy.