Few inches {43}

Both of them cough up blood on the floor as Keitaro's eyes for a second turned white and Gojo looks beaten and bruised but he still stands firm.

Puking out more blood,he gave Keitaro what seemed to be a bloody grin as he looked at the prodigy's knock-out eyes.

"Guess this is my win," Gojo said with a bloody grin before suddenly a strange orange hue appeared over Keitaro eyes eyebrows as he looked up at Gojo.
His eyes look a bit like that of a frog.

"No, I won't let you win this yet, "Keitaro said with a smile much to Gojo's shock, usually Keitaro's build did not allow him to take much damage much less a blue enhance punch that was further enhanced by a black flash.

Under normal circumstances, it would be normal to assume that Keitaro wouldn't be able to tank such blows, however the prodigy was amped up by the 3 black flashes he had landed on Satoru Gojo.

Keitaro was able to reinforce the area where Gojo struck just a few seconds before Gojo landed a blow.
This wasn't all however as due to being amp, the prodigy was able to access the latent energy residing in his body for a while now.

The energy that he couldn't properly master until now, he could finally use it,a brand new path to his curse technique had awakened to him and he had taken it.

Satoru watched as Keitaro's curse energy signature seemed to blend with the surrounding area, even though Gojo was looking at Keitaro with his six eyes, he couldnt feel his presence that well,' was he becoming like him' Gojo thought to himself before he immediately discarded that idea.

Keitaro's curse energy was still there however now blended it with the nature around them, it was as if Keitaro had become one with Mother Nature.
Keitaro looked at Gojo before appearing infront of the sorcerer and throwing a punch toward Gojo guts.

Gojo blocked the hit but felt an immense amount of pressure behind the punch, causing him to use both hands to block the strike.

Gojo coughed out some blood as his eyes widened, he had blocked the attack, so why did he feel like he was still being hit?
Keitaro reappeared behind Gojo and threw a kick that Gojo was able to jump over by backflipping over Keitaro.

As Keitaro turns around to see Gojo in mid-air.
Keitaro noticed that Gojo had already prepared a red just as Keitaro noticed him, he launched it at Keitaro's face.

Keitaro watched as the red came at him in slow motion, his eyes seemingly seeing all the things happening inside the red as if he could understand what it was and he could feel the danger coming from it.

Instead of dodging it, Keitaro raised his hands and touched the red, as soon as he touched the red, it vanished in the air only for an explosion to be heard somewhere far away from them.
Gojo's eyes slowly widen a bit.

He realized what Keitaro had done and had a small smile on his face as he saw this, at this rate he might lose this fight.
However as those thoughts passed through his mind, Gojo's smile widened.

While still in mid-air. Gojo delivered a powerful axe kick toward Keitaro's head that Keitaro blocked and Keitaro used both of his arms to block Gojo's hits.
That meant that his body currently was free game and with a powerful reversal red.

Keitaro was sent flying a couple of meters back, though that only lasted a second as Keitaro appeared behind Gojo grabbing him by his shit before tossing it in the air.
Keitaro then appeared infront of Gojo before punching him back into the floor.

As Gojo was about to reach the floor, Keitaro was already there and he made sure that Gojo landed on his knee.
He proceeded to grab Gojo before slamming him into the floor around 3 times and then tossing his body away.

As Gojo was flung in the air, his blue eyes shined as he looked at the setting sun, Gojo proceeded to do a flip to land on his feet and to further look at Keitaro.
'He is not using any jujutsu techniques at all, chances are he can't use them, he is not used to this state' Gojo realized as he looked at Keitaro, this was the conclusion he came to after realizing that Keitaro was mostly using brute strength in this fight and when he used his technique he seems as if he couldn't spam it like he is usually cold.

Gojo also noticed that he was starting to be able to feel Keitaro's presence again....' he is slipping out of it' He pondered to himself.
He could wait it out and fight Keitaro after he was outside that state, however.
"That is how losers think, i will beat you at your strongest so you won't have any excuses," Gojo said with a wide smile on his face as he rushed toward Keitaro who just grinned at Gojo before also rushing toward him.

The area was filled with explosion sounds and the sound of very intense clashes, the sound of bodies hitting the floor and hitting craters, and the sound of gigantic blows being landed. The sound of bones being crushed.

Dust and debris cover the air.
Suddenly what seemed to be a huge strike of lightning was heard as what seemed to be black lightning seemed to have covered the whole area.

Zooming back into the fight

Gojo had a smile on his face as he finally realized what he had been trying to achieve for a while now, he could visualize his innate technique in his mind but he wasn't able to bring it into the real world.

He was unable to do a domain expansion but this time it was different, after such an intense fight with Keitaro he could see plus with the black flash he had landed earlier in this fight he saw it.

And not wanting to let his discovery go to waste Gojo made a handseal.
"Domain expansion...."As those words left his mouth, Keitaro's eyes immediately widened and he opened a simple domain as he dashed toward Gojo at full speed not willing to let him finish his words.

There were only a few inches........

A/N This fight may be long, like 4 chapters long but it's important for several reasons and I am sure anyone who read every chapter up until now would know why.
Anyway, what did y'all think was Keitaro able to reach Gojo before Gojo opened his domain?
Did Keitaro do enough damage to Gojo that he won't be able to sustain the domain for too long?

Also y'all reached the goal so here the triple upload...