Curse technique reveal {9}

Suddenly what seemed to be a monster from deep within nightmares appeared infront of them.

It eyes were pitch white, it was walking on all four, it's feet only had three times each with each finger on those toes being decently long and deformed.

The creature had sharp teeth reassembling that of a shark.
It had decently pointy ears reassembling that of an elves.

Its whole body seem to have what seemed to be spikes or mini teeth all throughout its body.
The creature also appeared to be very muscular.
It was walking in the same way a Gorilla would walk.

It's skin was just white.

"So that a curse"Keitaro said looking at a bit

"Yeah"Geto said before walking toward the curse and saying.

"My technique is curse spirit manipulation it allow me to completely control curse spirit that I am able to defeat in battle Rather than exorcise the cursed spirits, I can absorb them into a small black sphere."Geto said as he approached the curse before summoning what seemed to be a giant worm that seemed to have swallowed the curse in one bite.

"Don't swallow it, I need that"Geto said to his worm.
"You may be asking why I reveal my technique before the fight," Geto said to which Keitaro just nodded his head.

"It's a binding vow its called revealing one hands, Revealing One's Hand is a Binding Vow that an individual places on themselves. Essentially, by revealing yourv technique to your opponents, the effectiveness and strength of their technique can improve drastically."Geto said to which Keitaro nodded.

He was learning so many new things its was fun.
Suddenly what seemed to be a weaker curse appeared and Geto killed it immediately before summoning a curse about the size of dog.

"Now let see how well you handle it"Geto said as the curse rushed toward Keitaro who just away from the curse attacks.

"Don't worry, it won't kill you" Geto said as Keitaro dodged all the incoming hits from the curse using his agility to keep himself far away from the curse.

Keitaro decided to start using his curse energy in order to enhance himself and as soon as he did so, everything seem to have become clearer and slower for him.

Keitaro dodged under the curse attacks before proceeding to kick it away.
The curse layed on the floor and started to vanish.

"Oops" Keitaro said looking at the dying curse.

"Sorry," Keitaro said scratching the back of his head
"Don't worry about it was just grade 3 curse, it wasn't that strong to begin with"Geto said nonchantly as he proceeded to take 2 orbs of what seemed to be blue energy and swallowing them.

After he ate the orbs, he seemed to be holding back the desire to puke.
"You good"Keitaro said a bit worry.
"I am fine" Geto replied as he tried to act all right.

"Alright," Keitaro said looking at Geto.
Geto suddenly summoned the creature that he had killed earlier before looking at Keitaro and saying
"I will be testing your limits against it so don't hold back"

Keitaro nodded before getting ready," ready" Geto said to which Keitaro nodded.
The curse suddenly attacked Keitaro who was starting to get a bit overwhelmed this curse was definitely stronger than he was.

The curse's force sent Keitaro reeling several feet back, yet he skillfully executed a mid-air flip, ensuring he maintained a clear line of sight with the creature upon landing.

Keitaro's hand made contact with the floor, channeling his curse energy into the ground. With newfound speed, he dashed towards the curse, aiming to inflict damage. However, the elusive curse deftly dodged all of Keitaro's attempts to halt its relentless advance.

Despite Keitaro's determined efforts, the curse continued to outmaneuver him, launching relentless attacks. Keitaro found himself gradually overwhelmed by the curse's superior agility and strength. Struggling to keep up, he defensively parried some blows, but the relentless onslaught pushed him to his limits.

As Keitaro grappled with the overpowering force, Geto observed, his expression unreadable. The intensity of the confrontation escalated, with Keitaro fighting to find an opening, his movements becoming more desperate as the curse exploited every vulnerability.

'Calm down' Keitaro said to himself as he mentally calmed himself down in the middle of the fight he needed to be calm.

Geto watching this took note on how quickly Keitaro had adapted tk the situation at hand.
He had to admit, that he had the talent.

As the curse threw a punch aimed at Keitaro's head, Keitaro saw the punch coming closer and closer to his face but he was unable to block it in time, it would hit him.

Just as the fist was about to land on Keitaro's face he vanished from sight appearing a couple of meters away from the monster or to be more precise, exactly where Keitaro was when he infused curse energy into the floor.

Keitaro had unconsciously used his curse technique and had made a mark on the floor.
......
Geto made the curse vanish as he saw the look of confusion on Keitaro face.
"Guess that was your curse technique."Geto said approaching Keitaro who just replied.

"What just happened"
"That your curse technique," Geto replied.

"So I can teleport....."Keitaro said with a smile on his face.
Finally, he had awakened his curse technique.
...
Little did he know Geto had purposely used a stronger curse in order to push him into using his technique.

Geto however wouldn't tell him that, he wanted to push his junior to grow without revealing himself, Keitaro was weak and so he wanted to hell nurture him.