The summon {33}

As he looked around him, he noticed that Shoko seemed to be sitting down somewhere near him taking her smoke break.

"Oh, you awake," She said as she removed the cigarette from her mouth, her eyes were dull as usual, just the usual Shoko laziness.

"How long was I out for" Keitaro suddenly asked, Shoko looked at him before putting her cigarette and her mouth removing it, and puffing out a decently large puff of smoke.

In her usual very lazy voice she opened her mouth and said "About a few hours"Keitaro looked a bit stunned as if wondering why he was out for so long.

"What were you two idiots doing for it to end like this"Shoko suddenly asked as she puffed out another big puff of smoke.

"Would you believe me if I said we were fighting over chocolate chip cookies and Ice cream?"Keitaro said scratching the back of his head a bit embarrassed.

Shoko's lazy eyes stayed the same as she looked at him, she took in another deep breath from her cigarette before looking at him and saying "Hm, should have expected as much""So that's why he looked roughed up when he came here, "She said muttering the last part to herself.

"Did you say anything"Keitaro added looking at Shoko who just shrugged her shoulder saying "Nah", 

"Keitaro do me a favor", 

"Sure ask away", 

"How Geto"

Keitaro looked thoughtful for a bit before saying "Why are you asking""Something a bit off about him lately, he seemed as if he was losing his mind"Shoko added taking another puff from her cigarette.

"Check on him and make sure he is fine"She added as she breathed out."Yeah, I can probably do that, "Keitaro said as he stood up and started to walk toward the door, his body fully healed from the damage.

She went back to her cigarette as Keitaro walked outside the hospital chamber, even though Shoko had healed him, he still felt incredibly sore, for some reason his spine hurt like hell.It was probably due to the fact that Satoru landed a black flash... speaking of which, how the heck was Satoru's first black flash landed on him?As far as he was aware.

Satoru had not landed any black flashes since joining Jujutsu High and as long as Keitaro had known Satoru not once had he used the technique, he refused to believe that he was the first ever person to taste a blue-infuse black flash.

The horrible part about this black flash was the simple fact that it didnt push him away like normal punches no, that would be too simple, instead Satoru had decided to envelop his hand in blue which meant that the black flash he tanked was definitely stronger than usual black flash.

And of course, it had to come from the strongest sorcerer of the modern age, wasn't he just the luckiest of man?Keitaro continued his walk back to his apartment, he seemed to be deep within his thoughts and seemed to not be bothered by anything going around him.

'I really need a shikigami' Keitaro thought to himself as he walked back inside his house, he really needed one and thus he wondered to himself, why not summon one?His knowledge was good enough, his curse energy proficiency was at the right level.

He was smart enough to do it, the only question now would be what kind of Shikigami should he summon.He would not be chained down to only one of them so there was no rush, however, he wanted his first Shikigami to be something that he terribly needed right now.As soon as Keitaro set foot in his own apartment, he took out a bunch of paper before taking down some ink.

Hours later all the paper had weird markings all over them.Keitaro took in a deep breath before he started to do some hand signs.First, he did the boar hand sign swiftly followed by the dog, right after that he performed the bird hand sign, then the monkey, and finally the Ram hand sign.

As he finished making the hand signs, a weird glow appeared on the papers, they lit up a bit before suddenly a puff of smoke appeared from there.As the smoke settled down, Keitaro looked at what seemed to be a little fox cub, he blinked once then twice.

He wasn't expecting a baby and usually wasn't the creature summoned fully grown adult so why did he get a fox cub?Nevertheless, Keitaro walked toward the fox cub before reaching out to it and patting it on its head

The cub purred a bit before biting Keitaro which caused Keitaro to wince in pain.Those were some sharp little teeth.Keitaro suddenly felt a bind before form between him and this little man, thought something felt amiss, why was he feeling so tired?

Keitaro then realized why he felt like that....this little cub was absorbing his curse energy.'so that's how you going to be useful to me' Keitaro thought to himself as he looked at the fox, wouldn't this just be cute?