The start of the...{21}

"Utahime and Mei-Mei have been missing for two days"Yaga said to which Gojo replied

"And"
"I want you four to investigate and rescue them if need be"Yaga said to which Keitaro just say

"Yeah sure, I had nothing planned for today anyway"
While he said this Geto nodded while Shoko just continued to look bored.

Wasn't this just the best class a teacher could ever ask for?

As Yaga gave them the info, Keitaro noted it down before the mission started and as he never went there before suprinsingly granted, there was many places he never went to but at least by this point he had a bunch of marks everywhere in Japan.

"Bus boy can you get us there quicker," Gojo said looking at Keitaro who just ignored him before saying "Nope, never been there a day in my life"

"You should go out more"Gojo added to which Keitaro ignored as Suguru said "Satoru, stop annoying Keitaro-san"

"Oh come on, it's not so bad "Gojo said with a smile.

The talking kind of continues the whole way till they arrive at the house.....

As soon as Keitaro arrived there, he placed a seal before making a curtain before anything else, as soon as the curtain was made though, Keitaro witnessed a disaster as Gojo immediately used blue on the house without wasting a single second.

What kind of patience did this man have?

"I came to help you, Utahime"Gojo said with what seemed to be a smirk on his face.

"Are you crying?"Gojo said teasing her a bit to which she looked annoyed and said "I am not crying"

"If I cried would you console me, i wouldnt say no,"Mei said looking at Gojo to which he just nonchalantly replied.

"You wouldn't cry, you are strong"
"Oh, is that so"Mei said with a smile on her face.

"You should learn to respect your elder Gojo"Utahime screamed out from the bottom of the pit where she was as suddenly behind her a curse appeared and swallowed the curse that threatened to appear behind her.

"You shouldn't make fun of the weak Satoru" Geto said as he was walking up the stairs.

"Look who speaking"Gojo added looking at Geto

"It seems like you are just adding fuel to the fire" Mei added to which Utahime looked around to look at Geto looking extremely annoyed.

"Utahime are you okay" Shoko said looking at Utahime to which she seemed extremely happy about that.

"Shokoooo!"Utahime said running toward Shoko before hugging her tight in a hug.

"Please whatever you do don't turn into that bastard"Utahime said holding Shoko for dear life.

"I won't be like those trash, "Shoko said with a bored expression.

"Jeez,why am I catching stray" Keitaro said scratching the back of his head as he approached forward.

"Oh, is someone feeling hurt"Gojo teased to which Keitaro replied.

"Shut it"

"Also, you two been in there for 2 days, what happened"Keitaro said looking at Mei and Utahime.

"Huh..two days.we were only in there for 30 minutes" Utahime said looking a bit confused

"So it must have been a barrier that messed with time then, even it pretty rare it does happen, "Gojo said with a thoughtful expression.

"Anyway, has anyone set a curtain" Mei asked to which Shoko, Gojo, and Geto froze.

"I did, knew y'all would forget about it, "Keitaro said looking bored.

"Aren't you just a life savor, Minato-San,"Gojo said with a grin to which Keitaro just looked annoyed.

"I am so close to just teleporting away and making all of y'all walk the rest of the distance, "Keitaro said a bit annoyed.

"But you wouldn't, because if you did I would tell your grandma and she would be pretty mad at you, "Gojo said with a smile to which Keitaro looked mildly annoyed....

Anyway, he did do his job of teleporting everyone where they needed to be, although it was quite a bother to his curse energy reserve, he felt like Mei in particular used him a bit too much....why the heck did she need to be transported to 15 different place.....

He did feel bad for that poor soul that she was scamming though, that did tell him to not make a deal with her unless he wanted to get ripped off.

He is already broke, he doesn't need to get pushed down further down the poverty line...

anyway, as he entered the classroom, he entered just Masamichi said "Escort the girl to Tengen and erase her"

"I feel like I am missing something, "Keitaro said looking rather bored.

Upon noticing Keitara Yaga opened his mouth and said "Tengen also asked for your assistance in the mission,"
"What mission"

He then got the rundown of the mission, oh wasn't this just perfect, a bunch of psychos wanted to kill a girl that was needed to let Tengen keep his current form, if the merger doesn't happen Tengen may become a threat to mankind and the barrier that Tengen put around japan to help would collapse making it harder to practice jujutsu.

He got the gist of it and unlike Gojo, he took it very seriously.

Time skip

"I get why Q is after her but why is the star plasma group after her"Gojo said nonchalantly to which Geto just replied.

"The star plasma group view Tengen as a god, a pure being so in their point of view a human fusing with Tengen is blasphemy,"Geto explained to which Gojo replied.

"Arent they just nonsorcerer,they should be easy to take off"

"They may not practice jujutsu but they have money to hire sorcerers" Geto added to which Gojo just said

"We are the strongest,so this will be fine"

The arrogance in his voice was very easy to spot and upon noticing Gojo's words Geto said "Yeah about that, do you mind being more humble, we might meet master Tengen and it wouldn't hurt you to try"
Gojo looked annoyed as Keitaro looked up before saying "So hum, how much trouble will we be in if the girl dies before we reach her"

"Huh,"Geto said looking up as an explosion happened and what seemed to be a girl fell out of it.

Before anyone could do anything Keitaro opened his mouth and said "Got it" He then used his short-range teleportation to appear halfway through him and the girl before proceeding to run up the building at superhuman speed while teleporting so fast that it looked like he reached the girl in less than 2 seconds.

He caught the unconscious girl in his hands before teleporting back to a safe place still holding her in his arms.

On a nearby window, window two men were seen watching the event unfold.