Studying {27}

Time skip.
It's been a few month since his grandma had died and Keitaro kept his usual attitude as that was what she would of wanted.

He didn't spend long crying over her death as she wouldn't like him to do that so he moved on.
He focus on improving himself over that time period and learned from that weird barrier he made.

It seem like with the chant he had used, the chant came to his mind when he had made that vow but it seem like with this chant he could imprint his technique into it.

Long story short he could teleport anywhere inside the affected area and if he use reverse curse energy than he could teleport anyone, anywhere inside that technique.

Inside there he was basically a programmer, he could control all the enemies inside.
He learned of something called domain amplification after looking through a bunch of old records.

He was thinking of sneaking into Tengen tomb, mark some spot and eventually he would find where she keep some of her barrier techniques book.

With her knowledge of barriers that would boost him greatly.
Anyway over the rather short time span that he was given.

He learn on how to store stuff inside his technique, after he learnt that, the place he went through before reappearing was basically an endless void.

He came up with the idea of actually storing stuff in there and over time, it took a lot of control but with talent for it.

It only took him about a week to make it and make it stable, it took a few month though to fully stabilize his rasengan but that technique require hella control to keep activated so heh, it was what it was.

His clones that couldn't really interact with stuff still can't interact with shit but this time it was different after using hand signs.

Keitaro could make them look like perfect copy of himself that can't interact with the physical world.
Although he can quickly switch places with them and due to them just being a big pile of his technique stacked in a way to take his appearance he could do it without wasting any extra energy.

So they were useful and he could summon about 5 of them so heh, they weren't a complete waste of time.

His curse energy amount had increased by a lot, only being rivaled by Satoru Gojo but even if their energy were to be equal.

Chances were Gojo would run out of energy must slower than Keitaro, so for that Keitaro thought if a way to fix that.

A bunch of barriers that he could use along with a battery that he would need to replenish himself.
So, in short, he needs a curse spirit that is special grade and that possess an immense amount of energy.

He would beat that curse before using some very beautiful talisman that he made to make a contract with it or basically seal it away somewhere.

He could make some talisman and put them on himself, store a kunai inside a talisman in his hand, in the middle of the fight he just pulled it out slash his opponents.

He needs to get stronger, he need more knowledge he needs to find a way to basically out domain amplification unto his weapon so that he himself could still use his technique while fighting Gojo.

That would be something that a talismen could fix if he got to a high enough level.
He also need to study more about reverse curse technique and do some research about curse energy and find out theory about curse energy and so on.

Unlike Gojo he didn't have the six eyes so the amount of energy he uses for Rct is a lot more than what Gojo use.

If he were to fight Gojo right now, it would not be that one sided of a match like he would stand a chance and would land some hits but he would lose due to his curse energy running out.

Not because of red nor blue nor hollow purple those techniques although good were to slow to even think they had a chance of ever hitting him.

He was the fastest for a reason and Gojo hadn't caught up to him yet.
He planned on keeping it that way, Keitaro teleported toward his room before opening his notebook.

He looked at all the theories in there and all the notes he had taken over the years before he took out his pen from the nearby table and started to add more info to the book.

He wrote down how it felt to be at death's door, feeling the cold embrace of death and the desperate gamble that he had to take in order to survive.

He then went to describe how it felt like using that move that drain him like crazy, he didn't know what it was but whatever it was, that was his key on becoming stronger.

Keitaro then started to write a training regime for himself.
Wake up.
Exercises, refine his curse energy, enhance his output, test out theory.
Search up info about curse energy domain or anything that was useful.
Luckily due to Gojo being from the Gojo clan...Keitaro had gained full access to the Gojo clan library.

Thanks to Satoru, with that he would study everything he could like his life depended on it.
He never wants to be in a situation where he stood no chances against his opponent.