Improving Ct {10}

Time skip a week.
Keitaro had been practicing a lot and so far those were the things he learned about his curse technique.
One, he can teleport a very short distance, like basically how far he can see.

Two, if he wants to teleport further he has to put a marking on where he wants to teleport.

Three, depending on the range, the curse energy demanded can be small or big.

Fourth, he seems unable to teleport things to himself and just seems able to teleport himself and another thing to another location and not the other way around.

That was about it, from what he got from Gojo and Yaga, his curse technique is still in its infancy stage so he doesn't have access to much.

Keitaro started to write down all the possible ways he could possibly use his curse technique to give him an advantage.

Those dreams he was having were pretty helpful as in those dreams he lived the life of someone with his ability and so he could gain from that person.

Those dreams were the reason that he had ordered for Kunai, however, those would come a bit later, and his plan was simple.

Put the seal on both Kunai and use those kunai to fight, if he surrounds his opponent with them, then he is basically the owner of that area and he could beat that person.

The thing now was for him to get stronger physically as it won't matter much against someone so much stronger than him.

His teleportation was instant but his reaction speed wasn't...
Wait hold up.
"Gojo-san may I try something"Keitaro said as he put his notebook back into the bag.

"What Minato"Gojo reply to which Keitaro although annoy just say.
"Can I place a seal on your shirt? "Keitaro said to which Gojo looked at him with raised eyebrows saying.

"For what exactly"
"I want to see if your technique can stop my teleportation, "Keitaro said to which Gojo just shrugged.

"Try it"
Gojo was intrigued he wanted to see if it could bypass it, from what he could see, Keitaro's teleportation seemed to be instantaneous.

Keitaro walked toward Gojo before placing his hands on Gojo's shoulder and planting a mark.

Keitaro then walked away before saying "Ready"
Gojo just grins "Bring it Minato"
As soon as Gojo said those words his infinity was on and for a split second he felt it.

Even though his infinity was on, he felt Keitaro's hands brightly touch his shirt.
....
Wasn't this just fun?
..........
He got his shit rock.....

But he learned something very important, he had learned of barriers and wanted to know how they work.

He feels like if he gets the knowledge of barrier techniques he could possibly enhance his technique further.

Maybe make his seal better or something, make it so it takes less curse energy to teleport.
Anyway, it was time for him to go on the grind and study like his life depended on it.

He dug deep within his research of trying to find a way to waste as little curse energy as possible even if his reserve was above average

And even if he had more curse energy reserves than he had a few weeks back.
He always ran out of curse energy after like 5 teleportation give or take.

He can do 5 very short teleportation or like 2 big one, that wasn't really that good as of now.
He wanted more, he wanted to achieve more in his technique and so every day from now he will work out.

Train his body physically and then watch a movie or something and occasionally hang out with the trio.
He said Trio but to be fair, he was always with Shoko as Gojo and Geto are very competitive and he rather not be the one sandwich in between those 2.

Anyway, time for him to learn about barrier techniques, he found a small book talking about it in the library and now he was using it to strengthen his basic knowledge of barrier techniques.

As Keitaro continued to learn more and more about barrier techniques he learned that barriers have a diverse range of abilities that involved the creation and manipulation of enclosed spaces with specific purposes. Barriers can be used to confine, admit or prevent the entry of individuals or objects.

So let's see if he could try the most simple barriers for now, he has seen Geto do it multiple times by now so he should be able to make one let see.

"Emerge from the darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure."Keitaro said as suddenly a dark, almost liquid-like matter drips down from the sky to form the outer barrier wall in the shape of a half-sphere.

As soon as the barrier was made however Keitaro felt a connection with it, he felt as if he could sense everything going inside it but there was something stopping him from actually teleporting within it.

It was as if his barrier was very primitive and needed to be refined in order for him to do anything about it.

After a few seconds,Keitaro decided to close the curtain,he had tested enough for today.

A/N i hope y'all understand how he could bypass the infinity.
Anyway, should next week be a double upload week?
(1)Yes

(2) No