The power of the Vajra {69}

Time blurred, days turning into weeks as Keitaro honed his craft. He would spent the days studying,the afternoon praticing his techniques and trying to get a grip on the infinity piercer...so far he had no luck with it.

Though right now he was on a mission to exorcise a curse.

Keitaro received news about a small village located near the monastery, which was experiencing strange occurrences. The villagers reported seeing flickering shadows and hearing unsettling whispers in the middle of the night. Keitaro, with a determined look in his eyes, set off to investigate the matter.

As the sun began to set, Keitaro arrived at the village. The houses looked quaint, but the long shadows cast by the setting sun made the place seem unsettlingly quiet. Keitaro relied on his senses, scanning the environment for any signs of cursed energy. He searched for anything that could give him a clue about what was going on in the village, but there was no sign of life.

Taking a deep breath, Keitaro focused his cursed energy, molding it into a familiar shape. He began to chant in a low voice, reciting the incantation for his Unseen Storm technique.

"From whispers in the shadows, darkness takes form. Let the night devour, let silence reign, in the embrace of the Unseen Storm."

A shimmering barrier appeared around the village as soon as Keitaro said the final word. The dome was made of cursed energy that would amplify his senses within its boundaries. As soon as the barrier snapped into place, Keitaro felt a surge of potent cursed energy emanating from a specific point within the village. A predatory grin split his face as he realized that he had found his target.

With a focused thought, Keitaro activated his Cursed Flash Step, which teleported him fifty feet closer to the source of the cursed energy. He materialized on the rooftop of a weathered house and fixed his gaze on the entity below. However, what he saw was not what he had expected. Standing in the village square, bathed in the dying light of the sun, was a creature unlike any other he had encountered before. It was a Preta, a monstrous being from Buddhist lore that embodied insatiable hunger and insatiable greed.

Its emaciated frame was a grotesque parody of a human body, its skin stretched taut over protruding bones. Its eyes, burning embers set within hollow sockets, locked onto Keitaro with a chilling intensity. This wasn't a mindless curse spirit; this was a creature driven by a relentless hunger, a twisted reflection of human desires.

  This wasn't a mindless curse spirit; this was a creature driven by a relentless hunger, a twisted reflection of human desires

A flicker of recognition crossed Keitaro's mind as he gazed down at the monstrous Preta. 'Huh,' he thought to himself, 'wasn't the last cursed spirit I faced similar to him?' 
From what he could gather, this creature would fall on the same category of hungry ghost that the Jikiniki was also part of.

From what he could gather the, Preta was a being with a small mouth but a huge appetite making it as it want to devour a bunch of things but never feel fulfil..kind of like the hollows from bleach....
Speaking of bleach he should probably catch up, he was so far behind.

He tightened his grip on the Vajra gloves. Lightning started crackling around his knuckles, something that he was getting used to, this always happen when he was getting ready for a fight.those gloves were strong so he wanted to see how strong.

Before charging in recklessly like an idiot, Keitaro decided to engague in a rapid mental analysis. This creature was a Preta, a being driven by insatiable hunger. Its cursed technique, was probably something that resonated with its essence...probably something along the lines of draining some curse energy or there their life force....which would mean....he would have to kill the creature incredibly quickly.
Keitaro was in no mood to be so sucked dried...

The key to winning this fight was incredibly simple, all he had to do was end the fight in one move...
The curse looked to be about the level of a grade 2 curse.....so this fight wouldnt have to be difficult if he chose to end the fight in an instant.
"This is not going to help with my one second man reputation" Keitaro said sighing to himself a bit.

Gojo had started calling him that as like the name imply most of his fights with curse ended in one second, one attack...'one thrust' as Gojo so carefully put it.
It was an incredibly annoying nickname but its stuck.

Hopefully not for long........pushing alot of curse energy into his glove, Keitaro eyes looked at the creature who seemed to have not noticed him yet.
Thanks to his trusty Unseen storm barrier masking his curse energy presence, he was basically invisible.

His glove crackled with lightning as Keitaro eyes looked unto the creature.....

Time skip...

Keitaro was seen carrying a bunch of buckets up a mountain,and then going back down the mountain before going up the mountain again and doing the process over again.
Overlooking Keitaro progress was Tenzin.....

If you were wondering why Keitaro was doing all that...the reason was simple....he destroyed around 25% of the small village with his attack.....he let out a bit to much power.

A/N...the village had 30 house, you do the math and figure how much destruction he caused.