1| new friend

"GET UP JASMINE WILL YA, WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL" my brother keith yell trying to wake me up.

I groaned "I'M UP I'M UP now get out I have to change" I shooed him out while throwing him a pillow.

"Alright alright, but hurry up don't want to be late"he said

Im jasmine mathew but people call me jazz, my brother is keith mathew but his friends call him two-bit. I have dark brown hair, hazle-green eyes and im 14 years old. Im also a greaser and im proud of it, and im considered one of the toughest greaser girls in tusla I can be nice at times.

"Lets go"I said to my brother"bye mom see you later love you to" I yell from the door.

"Ok see you later sweety, be careful, love you and keith" she yell from the kitchen.

"Bye mom" my brother yelled as we walked out the door to our way to school.

"You got a cancer stick?" He ask him while we walking.

"Yeah, but it will cost you"I said

"Okay what is it"

"I want to meet your gang"

"I dont think its a good I idea your not even old enough"

"I can take care of myself I'm not a little girl. And im one of the tougest greaser girls, so why not?"

"Oh look where here bye see ya later" he said while going to the field

But like always I have to get an answer so I ran after him and tackled him to the ground so now I was on top of with his face smushed all over the ground."tell me a good reason and I'll let you go"

"Never, now let me go" he said struggling to get out of my grip

"Im not letting you go even if I have to sit here all day"

"Fine meet me after school in the yard and I'll take you to there house"

"Okay but then I won't be able to ditch last class like always"

"It aint my problem now let me go I have to get to class"

"Say the magics words"

"Your the toughest most best sister in the universe"he said "now get off of me" he said, I got off to go to class, more like a prison if you ask me.

When I was in the hallway I saw a kid getting beat up by some socs the the more I looked at the boy I also saw he had puppy eyes so I waked up to the kid getting beat up because greasers look out for each other.

"Hey leave him alone will ya, or were ganna have a problem"I said

"Why don't you make me bitch"he said turning around to face me

"Okay you asked for it" I said

"Give me all you go-" I cut him off by punching the side of his jaw with my fist.

"Ah" he said with pain"you son of a bitch, your ganna pay for this"and with that he left

"You okay." I said to him

"yeah."

"Ok, hey how come I've never seen you around."

"I dont know, whats your name."

"Jasmine, and yours."

"Johnny."

"Ok see ya around johnny I have to go."

"Okay bye."

***later that day***

After school I waited for my brother but he never showed up so I had to walk home. When I notice a blue mustange next to me, when I turned around I remembered the guy I punched earlier was driving the car but I didnt look up.

"Hey babydoll what are you doing walking alone." he said and thats when I look up and he remember me.

"Fuck off." I said.

"Hey your that girl that punched me in the morning."

"Whats it to ya."

"Remember when I said your ganna pay I think to day is that day."he said as all the socs got off of there truck and blocking my way.

I counted the guys and there were six of them and one of me, I smirked at the though of me beating all the guys up and im a girl, this is ganna be fun.

"Look at the greaser all alone."he said

"Look at the big ass bitch who got punched by a girl this morning."

"Thats it, get her"he said as he tried punching me.

Key word tried .

I dodged it and held his hand while I punched him in the gut and groaned he in pain. He returned the favor and punched me in the jaw so hard which made me drop on the floor. A guy with blond hair pinned my arms down. Another one with dark brown hair pinned my legs I kicked him in the face and he fell, I giggle a little at what I had done but he then got on top of me and punch me over and over again.

"Hey let her go." I heard a unfamiliar voice. But soon blacked out.