9| party at bucks and new gang member

*****jazz pov*****

Its been 2 week since I had been out of the hospital. Im sitting down on the floor between ponys legs and him hugging me from behind watchin tv with the rest of the gang, except dally. Two-bit is making lovey dovey jokes about me and pony. Steve is in the kitchen looking for cake. Johnny sitting next to us talking to pony about how knows what. Darry is in his chair reading the paper.
The door swung open and coming in was dally.

"Hey there ganna be a party at bucks you guys wanna go."dally said.

"Yeah."we all said.

"Ok starts at 9."he said."what time is it pony."

"7:45"pony said.

"Ok."he said and sat down.

*****later on*****

"Hey we should leave its 8:40." pony said.

"Ok let me change."I said and walked up stairs to 'my' room.

I put on a dark blue tank top, black leggings, black boots, put some mascara, and eyeliner. I don't put alot of make up or sometimes I don't put blush because Im natural, my cheeks are already pink.I walked down stairs and we were already out the door. We got to bucks in no time.

"Hey you wanna drink." buck said.

"Yeah, a beer."I said.

"Make that 7 beers."steve said.

"Why theres 8 of us."I asked cofused.

"Soda doesn't drink."he said.

"Oh." is all I said.

"You wanna go sit down."he said.

"Yeah sure, you guys wanna go sit down."I ask the gang.

"Yeah I see someone I know anyway."dally said.

"Yeah me too."pony said.

"Sure wanna go soda." steve said.

"Sure why not."soda said.

We went and sat on a table, except dally. He went to another table with a girl.

*****Dally pov*****

I saw catherine sitting in a table drinking beer. I went and sat infront of her but she didn't see me she was looking down.

"What do you want."she said still not looking up.

"I was looking for a catherine I saved her life 2 weeks ago I was just seeing if you know her."I said and by then she was looking at me.

"Yeah and."she said.

"I think she owes me something for saving her life"I said with a smirk. But I stopped when I knew she would never do that.

"Ok what do you want then."she said. Sitting up.

"I want to get to know you better"I said. I really don't know much about her so why not.

"Ok what do you want to know"she asked.

****Catherine pov****

"How long have you lived her I never seen you around."he asks.

"I moved here 2 months ago." I said.

"Were from."he asked.

"New York."I said.

"Why did you come here."he asked.

"My mom died, and I live with my brother and dad that I havent seen in 5 years and he already beats me up."I said.

"Oh okay"he said."whos your brother"