13| Pranks

****jazz pov****

We made our teams and in our cabin its ganna be me,pony,dally,catherine, and mary it was ganna be couple in one but the teams wouldnt be even, and in the other one it was ganna be steve,darry,soda,twobit, and johnny. We start our prank now we made maria go in the other teams cabin but twobit doesnt know its apart of our plan and every one is outside so they cant see her when hes in the bathroom she will put sleeping pills in there water to fall in a deep sleep so we dont have to worry about waking them up while were moving.

"There i got it."maria said as we all went back to our cabin.

"Perfict now we wait."i said

*around 12:00am*

"Ok you guys now the plan."i said and we were walkin to the other teams cabin.

"Yeah ok hurry and go through the window."pony said opening the window.

I was half way through when dally opened the door and said "the doors open stupids."

"Well sorry if im trying to be a spy over here." i said sarcasticlly which made mary and catherine giggle.

"Smartass."he muttered under his breath but i heard him.

"Yeah im the smartass."i shot back.

"Ok you guys enough we haven't even got in the room yet now lets hurry up."catherine said.

Me and pony put strings across everywhere while catherine and dally put a bucket of water and mud on the door so when they open it it will fall and mary put whipped cream all over the beds and floor, inside there shoes and turned up the a/c. Mary and catherine put a camera inside the cabin were theres a little table there that you can see the whole room and another one out side so it will flash when someone opens it. Once we were done we got out through the back window because we didnt want to go through the front unless we want to get mud all over.

"Ok now we wait till the morning but we have to wake up early to see everything."i said, yawning "Lets go to sleep im tired."

"Goodnight my princess."pony whispered to me.

"Goodnight my prince."i whispered back and almost instanly falling asleep until pony whispered.

"I love you jazz."

"I love you too pony."i said and fell asleep.

*around6:30*

I woke up to lips on mine and smiled when i opened my eyes to the most beautiful green-gray eyes that make me get lost in everytime.

"Good morning beautiful."pony said.

"Good morning handsome."i said getting up but pony pulled me back down.

"Your not going anywere without a goodmorning kiss."he grinned.

"Well then i guess were not going to see how funny we pranked them now are we."i joked and he pouted. And i couldn't resist the puppy dog eyes so i kissed him.

"Ok lets go make breakfast and wait till they wake up because im not eating muddy food."i said making a 'ew' face.

We got up. Got dressed. Ee woke up catherine, dally, and mary. I made eggs,chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, orange jucie and took out the chocolate cake from a secret hiding spot i have since i know there ganna be crankier than usual because they haven't ate cake in awhile since got here. When we were done we took the food out on the table and waited as they woke up. About 5 min they came out.

*****darrys pov***** (suprise)

I woke up and there was whipped cream all over and I couldn't get up because, there was string everywere.(picture above)

"Soda, steve, twobit, johnny wake up."i said/yelled until they woke up. Twobit groaned and rolled over falling on the floor which i guess that whipped cream, and he was eating the whipped cream off him self.

"Help me cut the strings with your switchblade."by then everyone was up and trying to get up and taking off the string. When we were done we walking out the door mud dropped all over us and we heard hysterical laughing. And something smell good. When we turned we saw the rest of the gang laughing with food on the table. We walked over there and started putting food on our plates

"Ha. Ha. Ha. So funny." I said sarcasm in my voice.

"I know right did we prank you good or what." Jazz said high fiving her 'team'.i smiled. To be honest it was a good prank but wait till tomorrow.

"Hey we should go hiking later."i said to the gang.

"Yeah" and "sures" want around while we ate.

*later*
"Come on we should go hiking already." I said winking at soda. He winked at steve, steve winked at twobit and twobit winked at johnny. Thats right we got a plan too.

"Ok lets go."pony said. There 'team' has no idea.

***************************************************************************************************************

ok i know it short but im working on the next chapter and yeah so i hope you enjoyed it i finally got some insperatio  on my book and i camt wait to write it you guys are ganna probably ganna die at the end but dont worrie theres ganna be a sequel but you guys are ganna have to wait. Sry. Only two people now. My plans at the end its my wife/sister/best friends your should read there books one is called bad boy love (dallas winston) and the other is grease love t.o

Bye

Love ya

-C