2| where am I?

***Ponyboy pov***

"Soda, steve come help me."I said as soda came running, after chasing those socs away.

"Lets take her to the house she's unconscious."soda said.

She looks beautiful. Wait, What am I saying I don't even now her. Do I like her? No, I don't know her. My thoughts were interrupted by soda.

"Hey what are ya thinkin' 'bout." soda said picking her up a little more .

"Nothin"I said opening the door and being greeted by darry In the kitchen.

Two-bit was probably at the bar and dally was in the cooler, he was goin' get out tomorrow.

"Hey gu-"darry said walkin from out the living room but paused when he saw soda walk in carrying a girl. "what happened."

"We saw her getting jumped by some socs and we chased them away so when we looked at her she was unconscious. We decided to bring her here." soda explain.

He layed her on the couch. While I sat on the arm chair next to johnny.

"So what are we goin' do with her, we don't even now her" steve said.

"Wait till she gets up" soda said in a 'duh' voice.

Thats when two-bit walked in but he didnt see her. The couch was facing the other way from two-bit so he just walked in the kitchen. He came out with a chunk of chocolate cake in one hand and an unopen beer bottle.

When he walked in the living room he saw her and dropped his beer on the carpet.

What happened to him?

*****two-bit's pov*****

I was walking to the curtis' house when I forgot about jazz and went back to school and she wasn't there I was worried what if socs jumper? What if she's mad at me? Maybe she went home?

But I figured she would be okay because she's a tuff girl so I just decied to go to the curtis' house and when I got there I just went straight to the kitchen for chocolate cake and beer. Feeling guilty for leaving her at school. But what I didn't expect was my little sister on the couch and unconscious.

"Whats wrong two-bit." pony ask me as I got closer to her and it was her.

"Um w-why is my little s-sister doing on the c-couch and unconscious."I stuttered.

They had shocked faces. And all the attention was on me. So I went up to her and was holding her hand.

"Shes your sister, I never knew you had a sister."soda said from behind me.

"Yeah shes me sister, but I never told you guys and today she was going to meet you guys but I forgot her at school and I came back and she wasn't there I was worried sick but I just thought she would go home.....guess not"I whispered the last part.

"How can you forget about your own sister for crying out loud"soda said.

"Hey people forget things like that one time you forgot 'bout me in the park and didn't pick me up till eight ."pony said reminding soda.

"I told you I was sorry."soda said.

Thats when we heard mumbuling coming from jazz. We all shot our head at her.

*****jazz pov*****
I kept hearing voices that wasn't familiar but there was only one I knew.

Two-bit?

I tried to open my eyes but I just couldn't they were sealed but then I got enough strength to open them.

"Where am I ?"I asked trying to make out the faces but everything was just a blru.

"Its okay jazz everything is okay don't worry your fine"I knew that voice. It was two-bit.

"Two-bit?"I asked now I can finally see.

"Yeah im right here"he said.

I could see all boys surrounding me I knew one though he was that kid I help this morning what was his name...johnny.

"Are you okay?" A boy with movie star looks said.

"Yeah and hey johnny good to see you again."I said and all the attention was on us.

"Oh yeah I help him at school this morning he was getting beat by socs." I explained.

"Okay so Jazz this is sodapop but you can call him soda"he said pointing to the one with movie star looks.

"This is steve" he said pointing to a guy with a tatoo of a eagle on his arm.

"This is ponyboy"he said pointing to a boy with his greased hair, green-ish brown-ish eyes.

"This is johnny but you already know him"he said pointing to johnny

"Thats darrel but every one calls him darry and soda and pony are his kid brothes"he said pointing to a guy that looks in his early 20s.

"And dallas is in the cooler he'll be out tomorrow"he said.

They all looks so cute but I had my eye on ponyboy he was really cute and cuter then all of them.

************************************************************

Hey I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I want to give a shout out to johnnycakes_is_bae and she helped me in parts of the book and she has her own outsiders book its called a "bad boy love (dallas winston)' so yeah....

Bye love ya

-C