12| 3 little words

*****jazz pov*****

"OH MY LORD I CANT BELIEVE IT MIICKEY." I heard soda say as a horse that mary brought to us. Im guessing that's mickey.

"Hey soda guess what?"she said but soda was to busy with Mickey he wasn't paying attention.

"SODAPOP PATRICK CURTIS."Mary literally screamed in his ear getting his attention.

"What."Soda said.

"My mom said I can adopt mickey so since you're my best friend. I love you enou -"

"wait no you're supposed to love me" butted in twobit .

"Babe I love you too " she kissed him.

"Young love."-sodapop wipped a fake tear-"Now let me ride mickey."

"Ok well what do we do while your riding mickey."I said

"I don't know go entertain your self." he said hopping on mickey and went riding mickey for at least 2 hours.

*later one at night*

"Hey remember our tradition."I said to the guys and girls while we were around the fire at night.

"Oh yeah that right ok so who's first." Soda said.

"Me."dally said smiling mischievous at me." Jazz truth or dare."

"Dare." I said even though i know it was a bad idea.

"I dare you to skinny dip in the lake...and take pony with you."he said and everyone eyed me and pony. Pony blushed.

"Im not getting naked infront of all you ." I said irritated

"Well then keep your panties and bra on." He said cooly.

"Ugh im ganna get you back."i said stripping down but im lucky i had my swimming suit from early. I grabbed ponys hand and lead him to the lake he only had swimming trunks so he didnt have to take off his clothes, as we walked to the peer pony I put his arm around my shoulder.

"The water is ganna be freezing cold." I whined.

"Its fine ive done this before."

"Really?" i raised an eyebrow.

"Yes but you will be fine."as we were on the edge of the peer pony pushed me and before I fell I grabbed his arm and pulled him along . The water was freezing once I was on the surface I saw ponyboy smirking.

"I-its freezing w-why did you d-do that."i said my teeth chattered.

"Because..."he trailed off.

"Because?"i asked.

"I dont know just wanted to have fun I guess."

"Well your idea of funny is very different from mine." I said and he started.

"What" I said puzzled.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are." He asked still staring.

"Yes"

"Jasmine."he said. Ok he never calls me by my name.

"Yea." I said looking into those beautiful eyes that I can get lost in for hours and hours and never get bored

"I love you."he said coming closer to me.

"I love you too ponyboy."

*****ponyboy pov*****
As we were talking In the lake I loved the way the light off the moon reflected off of her. I love how when she talked her lips move slowly. I love her laugh. I love her voice. I love her beautiful hazel-green eyes. I love that shes my girl. But most importantly I love her. As i was staring at her i realize that its my chance to tell her its only 3 little words that mean so much. As she talked i had the courage to tell her its the perfect timing. Right?

"Jasmine"i said still looking into those beautiful hazle-green eyes that i get lost in.

"Yea."she sounded a bit nervous.

"I love you."i said moving closer to her.

"I love you too pony."she said and i leaned in a kissed her but this kiss felt like I don't know better, different, more passionate and love from all those other kisses we shared. When we pulled away i looked in her eyes and she looked in mine. God i love this girl so much. Theres no word to explain how much I love her.

"We should get back before we get sick."she said still looking in my eyes.

"Yea we should ."i said and we got out and walked back to the fire I walked in the cabin to get blankets and a towel. And when i went back out everyone was running to there cabins saying "CABIN WARS"

Ok i guess were having cabin wars.
I thought.

"Come on lets go we have to have a plan."jazz said and she got closer.and ran to the cabins and i was out of breath I've got to stop smoking all the time i though.

*************************************************************************************************
Im sry i havent updated in a long time. Im at school, always tired, and i have no ideas on wat to do and no inspiration maria plz help me 😭 oh and im ganna make pony and jazz 14 going on to 15 so there birthday is coming up and there ganna be 16 if any of you understand me bc i think there too young. i want to give a shout out to my best friends/sisters/wife *cought*maria*cought* its not weird were not really married and im not a lesbian  (sry if i offened anyone just to let u know ive always want a friend like that) just in a best friend anyway its 1Dream_onedirection and Shadyxmary   I love my shady and my Y

Bye
Love ya
-C