10| getting caught

*****jazz pov*****

Today is the last day of school and we go to summer vacation I can't wait. Its last period and like usual that's when the pranks start. This morning they let out frogs in the school cafeteria but I was in the field looking at pony while he's running track. Yeah I know its creepy but johnny, twobit, and steve were there so not that much. After lunch the whole school started smelling like roten milk, eggs, socs that haven't been washed in over like a month, stink bombs and manuer. It was disgusting. And it came from the air vents so they closed the air vents and opened the window and let me tell you that It was no use. And the only person who would get all that stuff is two-bit.

"Your the one who pulled that prank huh?"I asked twobit as he was walking to our last class.

"Yup and it was hilarious"he said starting to laugh.

"Yeah yeah I bet your already used to it knowing how your room smells I bet the socs are yours"pony said.

"No, well gotta run see ya after school"he said.

"Dont forget again."I called as he started walking away.

"You wanna sit together"pony asked as we walked in the class.

"Sure"I said and sat down. Johnny was in our last class they mixed the classes.

"Hey johnnycakes"I said.

"Hey"he said.

"Hello class since it our last day I am going to let you watch a movie but no talking." Mr.Zinza I now weird name right. Groans and mumbling went around the room.

Mr.zinza turnes off the lights and played the movie. We were watchin the breakfast club (I love that movie so why not) when the part were they where going through hall ways so they wouldn't get in trouble, pony scooted my chair closer to him and turned me around.

"Hey"he said.

"Hey"I said.

"Wanna see something"he said.

"Sure"I said.

He pulled me closer and kissed my lips. The kiss was full of passion. Our lips moves in sync motion. I didnt want to pull for air but humans have to breath. When we pulled away we were both panting.

"What...was...t-that"I said out of breath.

"I told you If you wanna see something and you said yeah so there "he said.

"I didn't see much but can you show me again I didn't get that"I said. He smile.

We kissed again. It was for alittle while until it became a full make out session. We heard someone clear there throats and pull away. There was a girl standing there. She had brown short hair. With green eyes.I think her name was Ashley.

"Can I help you with something"I said.

"You can't but he can, can you sign my year book"she said in a flirty voice. Pony looked at me.

"Um sure"he said and signed it. I saw it said.

Have fun during summer see you next year- sincerely ponyboy curtis.

"B*itch" I mumble as she walked by. Pony looked at me and he laughed and hugged me.

"Don't worry I'm only yours no one else and your mine so don't forget that." he said in my hair.

"Ok so can we go back to what we were doing I think your lips got lonely." I said poking his lips. He chucked.

"I know they are if only there was someone so beautiful who can give them some company." He said. I was about to say something when that dumb b*tch came back.