7|new tradition

******ponyboy pov******

"Can you sing again"I asked jazz while we were walking to the park.

"Its like this is a tradition"she said.

"How?"I asked confused.

"Ok when were on our way to the park you make me sing a song. Then we watch the sunset and next we come home"she said.

"Ok then its finally our tradition is set so now you have to sing"I said.

"Ok

My heads under water

But im breathing fine

Your crazy and im out of my mind

'Cause all of me loves all of you

Love your curves and all you edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose im winning "she stopped.

"No keep going your really good"I said.

"Why?"she asked

"Because you sing beautiful i love your voice"I said.

I Stopped us I loved her eyes. I Leand in and kissed her gentle. Are lips moved in sync. I smiled In the kiss. I lo-like her alot. When we pulled away we bearly realized it was dark.

"Come on lets get home"I said interwining our fingers. She blushed alittle.

We were half a block away when we heard a mustang roar. We turned around and it was Bob and Randy. Ugh socs.

"Hey grease what are you doing out here"Randy sluttered obviously drunk.

"Fuck off bitch" jazz said. Looking straight.

"What did you say to me greaser" he said. And in matter of seconds we were surrounded.

"Did I stu...stu...studder"she said in a mocking voice.

"That's it get her" he said.

They came and pinned us down one holding my arms and the other one top punching me I turned around and they were beating her up too.

"Let her go" I said."jazz" They just laughed.

*******jazz pov******

I was pinned down on the ground and they were throwing punches. I reached out for two's switchblade and took it out I cut one of them an the arm.

"You little bitch" a soc with dirty blonde hair said that was on top of me. He tried getting the switchblade. But I socked him in the eyes and put the switchblade back in my pocket knowing that if I don't he's ganna take it. And I couldn't let that happen it was two-bit and he loved his switchblade.

Then I felt coldness got to my stomach and realized that my shirt was ripped in half. I felt cold metal and something warm wet go down my stomach.

"Let her go " I heard pony say. "Jazz"

"Pony" I said faintly. Then everything went black.

******two-bit pov******

"Hey guys it's 12 and pony and jazz hasn't came home yet" i told the gang.

"Just wait they will come home don't worry" soda said.

We heard screaming. We all looked at each other. We all knew that scream its pony. We all ran out the door. At the corner of the streets we saw two figures on the ground. We ran too them the closer we got we saw jazz with her ripped shirt cut in half and a cut on her stomach. With pony trying to stand up but failed.