5| Truth or Dare

********two-bits pov********

I think jazz likes pony. Because of the way they are always playing and talk. I dont like it I dont want him to break her heart. But I also think he likes her to. I just want to keep my jazz safe shes my little sister I will always be there for her. Shes my favorite and only sister. deep down inside me I want them to go out I dont know why but I do.

"Hey two-bit hello" she said snaping me out of my daze and I swapped her hand away.

"What do you want"I said.

"I was asking you if you want chocolate cake"she ask gettin up.

"Sure but after the chocolate cake were going to sleep" I said.

"Ok mother" she said.

After we ate chocolate cake we got a sugar rush and we decied to cool down so we took a run around the block ended up taking 5 blocks around.

"Im sleepy two carry me home"she said backing up for me to catch her.

I had to carry her bridal style. I didnt get tired so I took her to her room and for some reason I felt tired and lazy. I didnt want to walk anymore so I just laid down next to jazz like when we were little kids.

"Goodnight jazz" I whispered.

"Goodnight two"she whispered and I soon feel asleep.

********jazz pov*********
********next day*********

"Hey guys watcha doing" I ask coming in the door of the curtis' house.

"Nothin much want do you want to do"soda said.

"How about we play truth or dare"I said excited.

"Sure, you guys wanna play" he asked the gang.

"Yeah"everybody said. Two-bit and dally brough beers and we all sat in a circle criss cross.

"Ok dally truth or dare" I said with and evil glare.

"Dare" he said

"I dare you to run around the block, saying 'im a dumbass everybody' and the first person you see even if its a girl or boy you have to kiss them for 5 seconds"I said. this was my way of getting him.

Without saying anything he stripped and was left in his under wear. He ran out and started saying im a dumbass. And the first person he saw was one of tim sherpard's gang.we started cracking up and I fell on the floor.

"Ok lets keep playing dally its your turn"I said.

"Um, soda truth or dare"he said

"Dare"soda said

"I dare you to pranck call a randon number"dally said

"Ok"he said. He walked over to the phone and dial a random number.

"Hel-....ok....no.no.....ok....bye"he hung up the phone and sighed of relief, we were all laughing.

"Ok soda your turn"I said

"Ok jazz truth or dare"he asked me.

"Dare" I said.

"I dare you to kiss ponyboy for 5 minutes"he said.

******ponyboy pov*******

Omg soda new I liked her because I told him. For some reason I wanted to kiss her. Seriously soda.

******soda's pov******

Pony had told me he likes her and I wanted him to kiss her because im a 'good' brother like that. I knew what I was doing.
Im glad I she said dare.

*********jazz pov********

Omg thank you soda thank you. I though.

"Ok dares a dare"I said walking over to ponyboy.

I sat down next to him and kissed him he kissed back omg he kissed back.the kiss felt like no other I ever had before this one had sparks and fireworks.

*****Ponyboys pov*****

I love this kiss. it felt magical. Like sparks are flying. I know she probably doesnt like me but this kiss felt different.

*********two-bits pov*********

I hate to see my sister kissing someone. Its disgusting. And its been 5 minutes. And they hadnt came out for air. Wow.

"Hello guys its been five minutes now"I said getting annoyed.

They both pulled away and looked at me. they just shrugged.

"Okay whos next I ask"I ask

"Ponyboy its your turn"steve said

"Darry truth or dare"pony said.

"Dare" he said.

"I dare you to get to get the marshmallow and stuff them in ur mouth for you can see how many they fit and eat then after"
Ponyboy said.

Only 8 big marshmallow fit but he could swallow them.

The rest of the day was funny we made all kinds of dares we found out that two-bit likes a girl named mary.

******ponys pov*****

Its 8 and we still messing around but only because were drunk except for soda he does drink. And im still thinking about the kiss.

"Hey can I sleep in your bed tonight? I dont think I can walk home."jazz asked me.

"Sure come on"I told her. She followed me upstairs.

We laid there and she fell asleep. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

"I like you jazz always will always have I just hope you feel the same way"I whispered to her.

*******jazz pov********

"I like you jazz always will always have I just hope you feel the same way"he whispered be for I fell asleep.

(Dream)

"Hello anybody there hellllo"I said.

It was dark. There was someone here but I couldnt see.then they got closer and closer and thats when I saw who it was. Joshua hernandez.my ex-boyfriend we broke up but he would always beat me when ever he was drunk or pissed.

He got me by the hair and dragged me and started hitting me.

"Stop stop leave me alone please" I screamed.

"Shut up you stupid bitch"he hit me again."you worthless piece of crap."

He hit me one more time and harder then ever before and I scream to the top of my lungs.

(Dream over)

"Ahhhhhhh"I scream as I woke up.

"Jazz its okay everything is okay it was all a dream"pony said hugging me.

Thats when the gang came running in they all had confusion and shock all over there faces.

"What happened jazz are you ok"soda asked sitting on the bed.

I shook my head 'no'

"Do you want to tell us about your dream"two-bit said.

"Yea but first I think its time I tell you guys the truth"I said.

************************************************************

Hangcliff makes you wondering huh? Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Well yeah...

Bye

Love ya

-C