14| Gotcha

***jazz pov***

The lake is like a beach with trees and a Forrest and it's actually really beautiful.
After we were all ready to go hiking we started to walk across a river. Well me being me pushed down darry because he was right infront of me. Everyone started laughing so much, eventually I fell too.

"Well that backfired didn't it." Darry said getting out the water.

"No it didn't."

"Yes it did."

"No."

"Yes."

"Noooooo."

"Okay whatever you say."

"That's right."

"You got him babygirl."pony whispered into my ear wrapping his arm around my waist, kissing my cheek. I smiled.

After a while we were walking until I notice steve wasnt with us, I looked around and saw nothing.

"Hey guys where's steve?" I said to the others. Everyone one looked around and called his name for a while.

"Alright were ganna split up me, soda, twobit, and johnny are ganna go that way and u guys go that way."darry said pointing in different directions. "In about 2 hours were ganna go start heading back."

"Alright pony you have your watch what time is it right now." Catherine asked.

"12:07" he checked his watch.

"Alright meet us back at the cabines after 2 hours if you don't find him, don't get to far and stay close." Darry said walking off with soda twobit and johnny.

********(2 hours later)
After about 2 hours of calling and searching steve something popped into my head.

Steve would never leave without sodapop there best friends. I look around and realize there's only people for our cabine and we are about to get pranked.

"Guys we have to head back were getting pranked." I said to everyone. We all run back to the cabine after we get there I see all of our stuff on top of put cabine even the beds and cabinets.

"Gotcha." I hear behind us.

When we turned around they had water guns and waterballoons. They through the the balloons and sprayed water on us me and pony looked at each other knowing what to do.

We all whispered to the others and we all ran back to the woods we went into our place within isn't very far. I moved all the leaves and got our water guns and pony picked me up on his shoulders so I could get the bucket of water balloons from on top of a tree.

We all ran out and throwing water balloons and shooting the water guns. We were all laughing when catherine fell along with Steve and pon. We were all just having a great time these memories are the ones were ganna cherish forever.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey guys I know it's been forever since I last posted and ik this is such a short story but I couldn't not post it. I totally forgot about this book and even the account so I went back and not to sound cocky or anything but this is a good book just a lot of mistakes ALOT. But Ima try and fix them.

I love you guys so much thank you for helping me thru this process and u guys are so supporting

Love ya
-C