8 |wake up please!

Read the end I have something Important!!!

*****two weeks later*****
*****ponys pov*****

She hasn't woken up yet and Im Loosing hope. She has to wake up what if she never wakes up I cant lose her I-I love her. I have been talking to her. They say if you talk to someone that is unconscious they can still hear. I havent been going to school. I just can't go I want to be the first person she sees she when she wakes up. I have been close to failing my classes but I have johnny to give me the homework.I stay here ever day with her not wanting to leave if she wakes up. Dally has been snicking in food sometimes from the dingo. They put a small couch for me to sleep since the nurse already nows me.

"Hey pony."two-biy said walking in.

"Hey how are you cuz you needs to stop drinking. She doesnt want to see you drunk when she wakes up."I told him.

Nothing has been the same anymore.twobit keeps drinking more everyday he does even crack anymore jokes. Sodapop it seem like his smiles have disappeared. Steve is quiet more than he should be. Darry is more tuffer than ever. Dally well dally is dally but he gets in more trouble lately. Johnny doesnt even say anything not even to me! Im his bestfriend, he usually says nothin but atleast 3 or 4 word a day to me.

"Ok but I just need her to wake up and I wont drink that much but still I just want to hear her voice cracking jokes with me." he said.

"I know what you mean."I smirked remembering what we talked about.

"Watcha smirken 'bout pony." he said.

"Well before this happened she said that every time we are walking to go see the sunset she has to sing for me, man I miss her beautiful voice when she would sing I loved it." I said grabbing her hand.

"Yeah I get you ponyboy I would always catch her singing in her room when she was 12 she didnt like me hearing her than often but I would snick up on her. Sometimes when we were kids we used to sleep together in her bed bcause one of us would have nightmares or just for fun she would sing at night and I would go to sleep hugging her and her singing I loved it I just want to go back and keep it like that her favorite song was count on me, by bruno mars because she knew she would alway count on me. When she needed me but I dont think i've been doing that alot." He said.

"Wow I never knew that"I said.

"Yeah well she never did like singing infront of people but me well only sometimes mostly when we were kids"he said.

It looked like tears in his eyes.was he about to cry. Well atleast hes alittle sober now. I just wish jazz was here.

******jazz pov******
(Shes still unconscious)

I can hear voices. I just want to wake up but I cant. Im to weak.I have been trying to built enough strength. I feel a single tear fall out on what I hear two-bit saying. I now its him because what he said was true when we were kids. Nobody nows that. Well now pony knows and I now he told pony because I heard two-bit say his name.

"Look shes crying I think she can hear us"I hear someone say I think its pony.

"Jazz if you can hear me I want to tell you im sorry for not being there for you anymore for now on I am thats what our song means."I heard I think it was two-bit.

I got enough strength now. Im trying to open my eyes. Finally I open them and the first two people I see is ponyboy and two-bit.

***** pony pov*****

She was waking up. She fluttered her eyes open. I cant believe it. Im so happy. Shes wake.

"Hey gu- oh my god jazz are you okay?"soda said waking in. He finally has that smile. It didnt disappeare.