6| soaking wet

*******jazz pov*******

"Joshua was my ex-boyfriend. If he was drunk or pissed he would beat me. Some times even with a bat. I never told anybody. Until one day I was walking home withone of my friend thats a boy. He saw us laughing and I guess he got jealous and he said we are over. He also said he would kill me. He started stalking me after that. And im just waiting for that day to come. The problem is I dont know when. I havent seen him since I started hanging out with you guys."I explained to them.

They had scared, and shocked faces. They were quiet for a moment. Until two-bit spoke.

"I never knew you had a boyfriend. And mostly that beat you almost to death. Im going to kill ooh im going to kill him" you could here the anger in his voice.

"We will never let him touch you jazz never"soda said hugging me.I was still shaking up but I dont like crying in front of people.

"So you guys are going to protect me" I said.

"Yeah"went all around the room.

"Thanks I love you guys"I said hugging them. Except dally he doesnt like hugges.

But what he did suprised me. He hugged me. When I was going to pass him. I was shocked at first but hugged back.

"Oh my goodness I didn't know Dallas Winston could hug now I seen it all" two-bit said gasping. Dally gave him a death glare.

"Ok guys we should go back to sleep its 2am and you have school tomorrow"darry said.

They all left except me and pony we just laid down. It hit me I remember pony said before I fell asleep.

"Are you ok jazz" he asked.

"Yeah it was just a bad dream dont worry about it. Pony can I ask you something?"I asked.

"Yeah sure anything" he said.

"When I was falling asleep did you say you like me"I said, he blushed.

"Um...y-yeah"he stuttered.

"Can I tell you something"I said

"Sure"he said.

"I like you too" I said.

"Really I though you would never like me"he said.

"Yea really so since were up wanna talk about stuff?"I ask

"Yeah... do you wanna be my girl"he asked. I was so excited.

"Yes pony I would love to be your girl" I said kissing his cheek.

"You missed"he said. I decied to tease him.

"Ok"I said and kissed his other cheek.

"Still missed"he said then kissed my lips.

I felt passion in this kiss. Then turned out to be a heated make out, but then we pull away and looked at each other. Breathing heavy.

"We should go to sleep"I said.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I nuggled into his chest. And soon fell asleep.

******next morning******

I was awake by many voices. Then I remembered what happened last night.

"Aw they look so cute together"I heard a voice say. It was soda.

"Yeah but if he hurts my sister I will kill him too"another voice said. Twobit or course.

"We should wake them up they have to go to school"I heard another voice said. It was darry.