One page about me

My legal name is ---- ----- but I prefer to be called Ethan. I use any pronouns interchangeably, you can use he/they/she/it for me! I learn best visually and hand on learning, I love 3d videos and learning through projects. They hold my attention best and I don't get distracted as easily. I like to set up mods and texture packs for my friends on minecraft worlds. I also host a realm that has 22 members and is still growing!

I have four biological siblings, I was adopted when my biological mom got into an accident. My biological father has three children while my mother had one other child named C. My bio father has remarried and takes care of O, R, and L (listed oldest to youngest). All my siblings are half siblings but I'm not bothered to be specific. A lot of friends are confused by my family because of its size and how the family is split up.

I do not participate in any extracurricular activities. I don't play sports myself because of some negative past experiences with them. I will pick up a basketball or soccer ball if my friends challenge me though. I have two pets currently, a parrotlet and a canary. Parrotlets are the smallest new world parrots. I call him Peter or Bird while I call the canary Floyd.

I met up with some online friends this summer, they are really kind and were actually who they said they were. I plan to visit them again this year during breaks and the weekends. I apologize if my writing is a bit difficult to understand and goes off topic in some spots. I am working on my writing skills as I used to write fiction works for online websites which don't require proper grammar or punctuation all the time.