Social media perspectives

As far as social media is concerned, I have a positive outlook. Social media is an excellent way for me to keep in touch with friends and share random stuff I am doing at the moment. I like how quick it is to find out if someone is available to hang out. I'm not too fond of the amount of hate on apps like Tiktok and Facebook, and I block whatever is creating the hostility and move on. I have rarely felt negative about social media, and I've only had a few problems with it in the past seven years. I generally do not pay attention to social media standards regarding how people should act, look and dress, and I find it dumb and distance myself from it.

Besides using social media to contact friends, I use Twitch to stream games and talk to people live. It's more effective than posting a video and replying 3 hours late to comment while live streaming, and I can see when the message came through and respond within a few seconds. In addition to my own streams, I assist my friends with their chat moderation and do some side editing. Over the past few months, I have met over 10 new people I consider my friends since I got access to Xbox and its party features. Xbox is a great way to meet people; if there's any toxicity, it's easy to report and block it.

My daily average for social media is 1 hour, which doesn't include calling or messaging my friends. If I had the amount I call my friends, it would be 6 hours. Our calls, on average, are 4-5 hours long, and that's on weekdays, and calls on weekends can go for up to 8 hours. We just talk and mess around; sometimes, we play games and send each other stupid videos we found on youtube.