Milky way timelapse

Small lake with strong reflection surrounded by trees

The wind blowing across water

Bright sun, hurts the eyes

Sky darkens, turns from a bright blue to a dark purple

The wind gets stronger, Frost covers the dock

The land darkens, the ground barely visible

The sky turns to a darkened blue with patches of bright white and purple

Stars shoot across the sky in streaks of white

The milky way is centered in the sky

There are some clouds which reflect the light of the stars

The sky near the horizon is a bright yellow which blends with the darker parts of the sky

The dock is covered with snow and frost

The wind blows in a thick fog over the water, covering the reflection of the sky

The sky brightens again as the sun rises, slowly turning from a bright purple to a pastel pink

Eventually the sky turns back to a bright blue with partial clouds

https://www.time-lapse-footage.com/movies/milky-way-timelapse

There is a small lake with strong reflection, surrounded by trees. You can see the wind blowing across water, the cold air stings your skin as it rushes past you. The sun is bright, it hurts your eyes. The clouds that dot the sky do a poor job of blocking the sun. The sky darkens, turns from a bright blue to a dark purple. The wind gets stronger as it nearly blows you off the dock and into the freezing lake. Frost begins to cover the dock making its surface white and slippery. The land darkens, the ground barely visible. The sky turns to a dark blue with patches of bright white and purple.

Comets begin to shoot across the sky in streaks of white. There are fewer clouds than there were in the day, they reflect the light of the stars. The sky near the horizon is a bright yellow which blends with the darker parts of the sky. The dock is now covered with snow and frost. The wind becomes stronger blowing in a thick fog that covers the water. The reflection of the water now hidden behind mist and fog.

As the fog lifts off the water the air begins to warm. The sun begins to rise, bringing back the familiar pain to your eyes. The sky brightens again as the sun centers in the sky, which is slowly turning from a bright purple to a pastel pink. The clouds return from the once clear night sky. The clouds turn all sorts of colors, from pastel pink and purple to different shades of blue. The wind begins to slow and is no longer nipping at your skin.