Barcode

I ended classes and grabbed my bag. It was the start of my weekend, and thankfully, I had no filming. I could finally relax, play some music, and work on my notes for classes.

I left campus and decided to go grab a bite before heading home. My parents were out of town, so the house was mine. However, it is pretty wasted on me as I hated having people over. But the good thing was, I could just dance around in my joggers and jam my heart out!

I was busy dancing away when I got a call. I looked at it and realized it was P Mile!

I quickly lowered the music and answered the phone.

"P!"

"Hello Nong, are you busy?"

"Not exactly, P. What's up?"

"The boys want to meet for supper. So, P Apo asked to invite you too. Jeff isn't in town, so I can't call him, but I wanted to know if you would still like to come?"

I kept quiet, pondering. I loved the gang, but the truth was, I was incredibly shy, and often, I only went for stuff if P Jeff was going to be around. I thought about it for a bit before I replied.

"Hmm, sure, P. I come for a bit. Will you be there?" I asked hesitantly. I was praying that at least P Mile would be there.

"Yes, I will be coming. If you are home, would you like me to pick you up?"

"It's ok, P. I need to shower and change before I make my way there. I see you directly there, ok? Send me the address, na?"

P Mile replied and hung up. I got changed, grabbed my wallet and cap, and left my house. I took the subway and reached the supper venue. The boys were already there and raucous. I smiled as I reached the table. P Mile smiled at me and patted the seat near him. I nodded and just slipped into it quietly.

The boys and I chatted and were very noisy. It was always so fun hanging out with them, and I enjoyed it thoroughly! We finally left around 2am, and everyone separated. P Mile was giving P Apo and P Tong a ride. He offered to give me one, too. I rejected, but he was insistent. I agreed and got into the car with P Tong at the back. P Apo sat upfront. P Mile and P Apo chatted quietly while P Tong dozed off. I chuckled quietly. I was the furtherest, so I was the last one to be dropped off. We dropped P Tong first, then P Apo.

"Do you want to sit up front with me?"

I nodded and got into the passenger seat, thanking P Mile softly for the ride and for helping me earlier during the university session with the girls. He just smiled and waved off my apology.

It was a long ride, and I ended up dozing off. P Mile woke me up when I reached my house.

"Oh!! Sorry, P, for dozing off!"

"It's ok, na. You had a long day, too. Get in quickly and rest, OK? Do tell your parents I said hello."

"They are out of town for the week, P. It's just me."

"Oh? You will be ok, alone?"

I laughed! "I'm not a little boy P. I will be fine."

P Mile was sheepish. He just smiled and told me to be safe and call him if anything. I nodded and waved him off as he drove off.