Mile

I brought Barcode into my house. He stood a little hesitant at the door.

"Come on in. I have a little surprise for you. I had prepared it and was supposed to bring it with me to the party but I fell a little ill."

Barcode came in. I asked him to sit in the hall and close his eyes. He nodded and did as I asked whilst I got the cake out. I had actually bought a little cake for him with his favourite characters from this anime he reads. I had always seen him with the books and found out more.

I lit up the candle and placed the cake in front of Barcode. His eyes lit up as he saw the cake, and he hugged me tightly in appreciation. I sang him a little song as he blew the candle out. I watched as he made a wish and finally cut the cake, feeding me a piece.

I cut him a piece too and fed him the cake. Barcode looked at me sweetly as he ate from me. I leaned in to kiss the cream off his lips.

"Stay over tonight, ok?" I asked quietly.

Barcode nodded. I gave him a change of clothes. He took a shower and changed out and joined me in my room. I was reading when he crawled into bed. I smiled at Barcode as I slung my hands around him.

"19 today, aren't you? What do you want as a present?"

"Can I ask for anything?"

"Anything. You can ask anything you want. What do you want? A new bag? Or a wallet? How about the Nintendo you have been eyeing? Or a trip?"

Barcode was just silent before he finally replied to me. But his face blushed red when he told me what he wanted and my face turned red too!

"Remember that shoot we did? For the bedsheets. I want that."

"Barcodeee..." But Barcode was just silent and looked at me. I looked at him before leaning in.

"You sure? Because once I start, I am not going to stop."

He nodded at me gently. I leaned in even closer, my lips brushing over his ears. He bristled slightly at this and I could see his ears turning red. I smiled as I snuck down to kiss his neck. I sucked at it slowly, and I heard Barcode moan my name. That turned me on even more, and I sucked harder at his neck.

I pushed Barcode down onto the bed as I hovered over him. "P..."

"Shhhh..." I kissed him hard, wrapping his lips fully with mine. My hands snuck down as I kissed him, slipping my hands into his pants. My hands wrapped around his throbbing cock as I continued kissing him.

Barcode moaned as I continued stripping him. I took off my shirt too and grabbed him to sit on me as I got him to ride on me. Barcode's moans filled the room and that turned me on even more. I shed any remaining inhibitions I had as I got Barcode to ride me harder. I watched as his perspiration dripped in ecstasy and I kissed him off.

I flipped him over, preparing him softly as I thrust myself in. I heard Barcode call out for me in his lust filled haze. That turned me on even more and I drilled hard into him.

It was an eventful night that I wished never ended. Hours later, for the first time in my life, I only woke up around 10am. I turned over to find Barcode sleeping away, his back full of scratch marks and his neck peppered with love bites. I leaned in to kiss him softly and he woke up.

"Morning."

"Morning P.."

"I drop you off later ok?"

Barcode nodded, his face wistful. He really mirrored my expression as I didn't want him to leave either but we had no choice. Plus I didn't want to ruin things for us with his mother. She was willing to take the first step so I had to play it slow.

"My parents been wanting to see you for a while now. Are you free tomorrow for dinner?"

Barcode nodded and said he will be there. I kissed him again before we got ready for the day.

I dropped Barcode off at his house and his mother was there. I waiied to her politely before making my way back to the car.

"Mile.."

I turned around to face his mother, Barcode standing behind her hesitantly.

"Come over for dinner on Saturday na? His dad would like to meet you too."

I nodded, a wide smile flooding my face even before I could catch it. Barcode smiled at me cutely before he ran off. I went off, clearly in over my head for this 19 year old who has my heart firmly in his grasp.