Mile

I woke up at 6 in the morning and groaned. I had back to back filming today for 2 commercials, and it was going to be a long day, despite being a weekend. I sighed as I got myself ready and left the house.

I was in the midst of finishing up my 1st commercial filming when my manager told me there was a hiccup with the 2nd one. I was supposed to be filming for a bedsheets commercial, but the co actor for this gig had cancelled on them last minute.

The company wanted to film and be done with it today. This was becoming a stick in the mud. I groaned inwardly. I heard my manager discussing with the company. I had to go off to finish off the last bit of the commercial and came back to my manager smiling widely.

"Why are you so happy, P?"

"We found someone! The perfect candidate, if I say. He initially didn't want to, but I told him it meant it would shorten your day, and he instantly agreed. So sweet!"

"Oh, who is it, P?"

My manager said I knew him well and it's a surprise. I would find out when I reached the 2nd venue. I just laughed at my manager's enthusiasm and got ready. I got to the venue and started on my hair and makeup.

About 40 minutes later, I was ready to shoot the commercial. I walked out onto the set only to find a familiar back facing me. I squinted and went closer. The person turned around, and I instantly broke into a smile. It was Barcode!

"Nong! It's you!"

"Yes P. They just called me, so I hurried down."

I smiled at Barcode, immensely grateful to him for agreeing to the shoot. It was a shoot for bedsheets, but damn it was supposed to be a sensual piece! I had no idea, and I instantly knew it was a bad idea to have Barcode involved. The poor boy would be in so much discomfort.

I looked over at him, but he was earnest listening. He seemed like he was fine, but his blushing red hot ears gave him away!  I chuckled to myself quietly. Soon, our briefing was done, and we were given about 10-15 minutes to be alone to get into the part. We had to nestle together on bed like a pair of lovers.

"Hey, will you be ok with it? If you don't want to, we can cancel. It's ok."

"I be fine P. Don't be silly, na. Let's get it done and over with. I know you are looking out for me, but this is work. So it's ok,"

I smiled at Barcode, who was incredibly sensible and mature about it.  I nodded. It was really nice satin and silk bedsheets, and we got into bed. I wrapped my arm around Barcode and brought him in closer to me. I turned my body slightly to see him, and he looked up at me. It was the perfect pose, and I heard the cameraman telling us to hold the pose. We nodded and stayed in that position.

Next, I had to lean in closer to Barcode and peck his forehead slightly as we wrapped the sheets around us. It swayed gently under the soft lull of the air-conditioned studio, and I leaned in to kiss Barcode gently. He smiled at that interaction, and the director loved it! It easily became another shot.

For our next shot, the director wanted to push boundaries a bit and have Barcode sit on top of me as I was perched on the edge of the bed, with his back facing the camera. I wasn't too sure if it was a good idea but Barcode agreed to it gamely.

I perched myself on the edge of the bed, and Barcode climbed onto me. He settled himself onto my lap, and I held onto him. I looked up at him and he just tried to smile at me. But something had changed in that little moment between us when he sat on me. I felt this new sensation overcome me and shit, I could feel myself getting hard. What the fuck. Was I getting turned on by my Nong?!

I looked up at Barcode, praying he couldn't feel it but I knew it was a lost cause. His 2nd hand embarrassment gave it away and I was so mortified. But then, I felt Barcode run his fingers down my chest lightly and I looked at him, completely distracted. He smiled as he leaned in and we took a few shots like that.

He suggested something to the director which i didn't hear and then he leaned dangerously close towards me, almost like kissing me.

"Nong!" I whispered.

"Shhh P..." Barcode replied. But this gesture caused me to forget about my hard on and it settled down. I looked at him and he leaned in again, almost kissing me but it was for a shot. I sighed as his warm breath enveloped me. Finally, we heard the director call "Cut!". Everyone cheered as we were finally done. People started moving, cleaning and all. Barcode was still on my lap and he just looked at me for a bit, the proximity hitting him finally. He finally started to move away a few seconds later but before he did, I closed the remaining gap and kissed him briefly on his lips.

He was stunned. I knew I was stunned. I didn't know where that came from. He got off my lap and went to change. I just continued sitting there catching my breath.

My manager came up to me, wondering if I was OK. I smiled, reassuring her I was fine but I knew inwardly I was anything but fine.