Chapter 1: Birth of the Ice Kitsune

Alaska Research Facility, Alaska

It was in the midst of the war against the Sirens and now the war against the Crimson Axis continue to ramp up with new weapons including a new kansen called himself KMS Nijmegen one of the PR ships created by Isaac who used to work for Northern Parliament before he called for asylum to Iron Blood. With the war turning the tides against Azur Lane; a couple of scientists decide to create a new PR ship, but this time they're going to try create a ice aircraft carrier kansen that is similar to the Royal Navy project called Habbakuk, but it was a failure so the Eagle Union decide to do the same thing, but with a kansen. We head to the research facility and see a couple of scientists working something, but they're wearing winter coats to protect themselves from the cold, but the cold has frozen one of the chamber.

Scientist: "To think that his powers has manage to reach outside of his cell."

Scientist2: "Should be expected when we working on him for many years and now his power has reach large proportion. Dangerous, but efficient as a warship."

One of the scientist head to the window which is almost frozen solid, but able to see something which is a kitsune wearing a blue kimono.

The ice kitsune's name is USS Gettysburg and the little brother of the Yorktown-Class sisters, but they don't know it yet since this is top secret except the Council and the Alaska Senator that is paying the project to be successful

The ice kitsune's name is USS Gettysburg and the little brother of the Yorktown-Class sisters, but they don't know it yet since this is top secret except the Council and the Alaska Senator that is paying the project to be successful. Gettysburg is reading books while sitting on the chair that is frozen in solid. The scientist continue their observation of the ice kitsune until they retrieve a phone call from Midway Base that they were warn that the Sakura Empire is about to attack.

Scientist: "This is Alaska Research Facility."

High Command(radio): "We got word that Midway is going to be attack by the Sakura Empire; is the project ready for deployment?"

Scientist(shock): "Sir; he's not ready for combat yet."

High Command(radio): "We understand, but the main fleet of Azur Lane forces have already deploy to the field."

The scientists debate rather or not Gettysburg is ready for combat, but looks like Gettysburg is standing near the door ready for deployment because he knows that his sisters is part of the main fleet that is intercepting the Sakura Empire. One of the scientist open the door which it have to crack the ice in order to break free; the ice kitsune exit the facility and jump the water which turn the water into ice.

Scientist: "The battle has already commence so no time for any tours. We also learn that your sisters is there."

Gettysburg: "Enterprise?"

The scientist nod so he rush toward the Midway and hope he get there in time. The scientists continue to observe Gettysburg before he disappear into the ocean while talking about him.

Scientist: "When it comes to Enterprise; he's not backing down from the fight."

Scientist2: "Before the project was commence; Gettysburg was a little kid when he meet his beloved sisters, but he loves Enterprise more then the other sisters. You know how Enterprise is."