Chapter 10: Musashi's Past

Years after the Siren Invasion
Philippines Sea , Pacific Ocean

It was many years after the Sirens invade Earth and the discovery of the wisdom cube was given to Humanity which brings birth to kansens, but right now we focus on Musashi and how she met her husband which she bring birth to her daughter Sakura who will become a Commander in the future. It was the Battle of Philippines Sea where Musashi and her fleet is fighting against a large formation of Sirens, but it looks like a losing battle when her fleet is heavy damage and she is fighting against the Sirens all by herself. She is also fighting Enforcer who is mocking her for been weak despite been a sister of Yamato.

Enforcer(laughing): "Is this the best the sister of Yamato can muster?"

Musashi(pain): "This isn't over."

The fight continues onward until reinforcement arrives to support Musashi and what's left of her fleet under the commander of Admiral Orohi, but Musashi pass out and miss the fight.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Hospital, Sakura Empire

Musashi wakes up to see that she is in the military hospital in Sakura Empire and see the man who will become her husband named Captain Kuroi who is her fleet leader until the Sirens wipe it out.

Kuroi(happy): "You're okay Musashi."

Musashi(pain): "What happen?"

Kuroi: "Admiral Orohi and the main Sakura fleet arrive in time to help us."

Musashi is cover in bandage while Kuroi is cutting the apples and feed it to her since she can't move. Musashi was happy that she can spend her time with her boyfriend Kuroi until Admiral Orohi arrive to inform her that she will have some time off until she recovers from her injuries.

Orohi: "Lady Musashi; you have been order to stay in the Sakura Empire until you recover."

Musashi(sigh): "Fine."

The Admiral left while the couple continue to spend their time together. How did they meet? They meet each other when Kuroi become the captain of Musashi's fleet. At first she didn't like him because she thought that he was weak, but after a couple of missions with the fleet; she find out that he's more capable then she thought. They spent time together after missions and officially they become a couple after a couple of weeks and they been dating for 3 years.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Azur Lane Base, Sakura Empire

Musashi was able to leave the hospital, but was order to not go any more missions until she recover from her wounds; she notice Captain Kuroi was holding something which cause him to put it back fast.

Musashi: "What are you doing?"

Kuroi(sweat): "Nothing."

He was sweating which cause Musashi to be even more suspicious of him, but decide to plan it carefully until the time is right. Kuroi decide to talk about going on a date at one of the most expansive place in the Sakura Empire which she agree.

Kuroi: "Want to head for the Sakuran Blossom?"

Musashi(confuse): "What's the occasion?"

Kuroi: "Since you been order to remain staying at the base until you recover and we should do something special for our safely return."

Musashi: "Okay."

Musashi continues to question the thought of Kuroi hiding something from her so she's going to question it when they arrive at Sakuran Blossom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Sakuran Blossom, Sakura Empire

The couple reach Sakuran Blossom which is a giant building that have a giant balcony on the 5th floor so everyone can view the cherry blossom from the distance while enjoying their meal. They went inside and Kuroi already have reservation which question Musashi.

Musash(thought): "What are you planning Kuroi?"

They head to the balcony where they have reservation and Musashi is waiting for the giant bomb that is coming her way, but so far nothing until their meal have arrive.

Waiter: "Here you go including the special wine that was made in Dragon Empery."

Musashi was shock to see that special wine which is expansive and Kuroi pour the wine for her and himself which Musashi continue to question of what's going on until Kuroi decide to do it.

Kuroi: "Remember during the New Year's Festival?"

Musashi(happy): "Of course; you think about a little kitsune children of our own which I agree. but only if we're married."

Kuroi: "Than how about now's the time to get marry."

Musashi is confuse until Kuroi bring out a box that has a Oath Ring inside of it which surprise Musashi, but happy at the same time.

Kuroi: "Would you marry me Musashi?"

Musashi(happy): "Of course."

Kuroi put the Oath Ring on her finger and they both kiss while everyone celebrate their oaths.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present
Command Center, Azur Lane

We return to the present where Commander Sakura and her mother Musashi is spending some time together and talking about the past with Gettysburg.

Musashi: "After that; we got married and spend most of my time in our new home."

Gettysburg: "When did you found out that you're pregnant."

That cause some sadness in their heart, but answer the question.

Musashi: "I found out that I was pregnant with Sakura, but I have to wait for my husband after he finish his fight against the Sirens at Coral Sea, but I learn found out that he was killed in battle by a high ranking Arbiter Siren."

Gettysburg(shock): "Arbiter?"

Gettysburg remember the training that Arbiters are the most powerful Sirens that closer rank to the Empress. Gettysburg continue to think until his mind is blur out to see a Siren, but for some reason he remembers her name which is Sun; however his mind snap when Sakura was talking to him.

Sakura(confuse): "Are you alright Gettysburg? I was talking to you, but you didn't answer."

Gettysburg: "It's alright." (Thought): "What was that?"

They continue their duties as always and ready for the next day.

To be Continued...

OVA 2: Love Kitsunes