Chapter 2: Little Brother

Azur Lane Main Base, Hawaii

We head to the main base of Azur Lane where Gettysburg was question by Commander Sakura about his origin which he answer that he was a test subject in the Alaskan Research Facility to continue the project that was scrapped by the Royal Navy.

QE: "I remember; we try to make a aircraft carrier made of ice, but it was a failure; I didn't know that Eagle Union was conducting this research."

Gettysburg: "It was top secret except Azur Lane Council, Alaska Senator, and of course my older sister Yorktown."

Hornet(shock): "You meet big sis Yorktown? When?"

Gettysburg: "I met her within secrets without telling anyone since I know that she was wounded during the fight against the Sirens. So I pay her a visit, but of course we have to keep it a secret."

Sakura: "Well I want to welcome you to Azur Lane and thank you for helping us at Midway."

Gettysburg: "When I learn that my sisters will be there; I rush over there as quickly as I can. I'm glad that I made it in time. I'm going to check my big sis Enterprise."

Gettysburg walk out of the main office of Commander Sakura while everyone talking about Gettysburg.

Illustrious: "We should be thankful that Gettysburg arrive otherwise we would have lost the battle."

Sakura: "I agree and now we have time to think about dealing with the Sakura Empire. They gone to far with their project and we must destroy Orochi."

While the group continue to talk about Orochi and the project; Gettysburg continue to walk to the exit of the building while thinking about a certain someone which is Akagi.

Gettysburg(thought): "She haven't change a bit for all this years."

Gettysburg still remembers the time he spend time with her during their childhood before he was transfer to Alaska Research Facility and the scientists want to make sure that he wasn't part of Azur Lane until the time is right and now he can see his beloved older sister Enterprise. He head out to the Eagle Union dorm to visit Enterprise.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Eagle Union Dorm, Azur Lane

Gettysburg arrive at the Eagle Union dorm where he will visit Enterprise who is staying at the Yorktown-Class Dorm rooms where soon he will have a room in there once his paper works is complete. He knock on the door that has the name of Enterprise, but no one is answering so he try to open the door to reveal that the door is unlock.

Gettysburg: "Sister."

Gettysburg notice Enterprise still sleeping and look like a mess which he also notice that Enterprise is still eating ration bars.

Gettysburg: "Still the same sister I know."

He put a blanket over Enterprise who starts to wake up to see Gettysburg try to cover her up with blanket. Enterprise was shock to see him there, but with a different look.

Enterprise(shock): "Gettysburg?"

Gettysburg: "Still remember me? It's been a long time hasn't it."

Enterprise try to stand up, but suffer a painful in her body.

Gettysburg: "Relax sister."

Enterprise(pain): "What happen?"

Gettysburg: "You got your butt kick by Kaga and about to sink until I arrive before you land on the water."

Enterprise was upset that she have her little brother to see something he doesn't want to see, but Gettysburg calm her down.

Gettysburg: "Still reckless as ever. You should know your limit before it's too late."

Enterprise(sad): "I'm sorry."

Gettysburg was smiling until they hear a door knocking which reveal to be HMS Belfast arriving to check on Enterprise, but notice Gettysburg there.

Belfast: "Good afternoon Gettysburg; my name is HMS Belfast and I'm here to take care of this young miss here."

Gettysburg: "Enterprise what did you do?"

Enterprise: "I didn't do anything."

Gettysburg and Belfast laugh until it was time to head out for some exploration of the base while Belfast question Gettysburg about his origin and why he didn't join with the main fleet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Market, Azur Lane

We head to the Market place where we can see Gettysburg talking with Belfast and Enterprise while some of the kansens observe the new kansen, but continue working at the market area.

Belfast: "I see; you spend the rest of your life in the Alaska Research Facility until you got word that the main fleet is heading to Midway."

Gettysburg: "We got words from High Command in Midway that the Sakura Empire is going to attack the area so they decide to send me to support you since I learn that my sisters will be there."

They continue to explore the market area and Gettysburg buy some food for Enterprise and Belfast which they thank him. Gettysburg look at the port and the ocean.

Gettysburg: "It's been too long to see some sunlight. Only thing I can see is fog and the forzen terrain of Alaska including my chamber where I was staying."

They start to talk with the other girls who is selling goods from their mainland like a tea set from the Royal Navy or some food from the Eagle Union like meat, but Enterprise and Belfast didn't notice Gettysburg was staring at the sea for some reason; however Commander arrive to inform Gettysburg that his ship is loaded up.

Sakura: "Gettysburg; just let you know that your ship is loaded up."

Gettysburg: "Thank you Commander."

Prince of Wales arrive to inform Sakura that she doesn't have a secretary ship ever since the Azur Lane new base was construction so she decide to hire Gettysburg since he's new and want to get him some lessons of how things working.

PW: "Commander; you need a secretary ship."

Sakura(sigh): "Do I need to?"

PW: "Every Commanders in Azur Lane require a secretary ship in order to keep things running."

Sakura: "Fine, but I'm hiring Gettysburg since he needs to learn the ropes around here."

Everyone was shock that the Commander hire a rookie kansen that haven't see battle, but she does have the point that Gettysburg need more details about how Azur Lane runs; however having him as a secretary was a bit shocking.

Gettysburg: "Understood Commander."

Gettysburg and Sakura head to the Command Center in ordre to start his first job as an secretary ship.

To be Continued.....

Chapter 3: Fox and the Wolf