Chapter 7: Arch Nemesis

Market, Azur Lane

It was about a month since the Crimson Axis rejoin Azur Lane and things are going to be peaceful.... Until one day at the market when Gettysburg meet with Iron Blood heavy cruiser named KMS Nijmegen the younger brother of the Deutschland-Class sisters which he has the power of Hellfire or heat while Gettysburg has the power of Ice Age or coldness. Having two opposite elements that hate each other meet will have a serious impact in Azur Lane. Gettysburg was talking with the girls at the stall about something to help Enterprise with her injuries during the fight against a high ranking Siren named Tester which she did. Gettysburg bought the medicine and heading out until he notice Nijmegen talking with Tirpitz about their Iron Blood meeting until they glare each other.

Gettysburg(glare): "Nijmegen."

Nijmegen(glare): "Gettysburg."

They both pass each other until they return to glare at each other before summon their rig for another fight which everyone decide to stay out of it or making a bet who's going to win the fight.

Nijmegen: "THIS TIME! THE VICTORS WILL BE THE POWERFUL DEUTSCHLAND!"

Gettysburg(angry): "NO! THIS VICTORY WILL BELONG TO THE YORKTOWNS!"

They open fire at each other while everyone is staying cover and try to get in the way of their fight which was notice by Commander Sakura and her mother Musashi who is getting some materials for the next meeting.

Sakura(angry): "Not again."

Musashi: "Looks like those two can't handle each other."

The fight rages on until Bismarck arrive to stop Nijmegen while Gettysburg stop by New Jersey who open fire right at them which they cause to pass out. They didn't a chance against a powerful battleship.

Bismarck(angry): "Enough."

New Jersey(happy): "Please don't cause trouble in the market area"

Bismarck/New Jersey: "DO IT IN THE OPEN OCEAN!"

Sakura(shock): "Don't encourage them."

Just like the battleship kansens mention; they head to open waters and continue their duel over there while been watched by the girls including the Commander who is worry that someone will get hurt, but was calm down by Musashi.

Musashi: "This is the way they respect each other. Even though they hate each other because their element difference; their weapons respect each other."

Sakura: "But still; they're going to get hurt."

Musashi: "I know, but this is the only way they get the feeling out of their systems. After that then we can handle the rest."

The boys continue their fight until their stomach growls which cause them to unequip their rigs and head out which shock the girls.

Everyone(shock): "THEY STOP BECAUSE THEIR HUNGRY!"

Nijmegen: "What? I haven't eat anything yet. Can't fight in a empty stomach."

Gettysburg: "I agree for once."

Northampton: "I remember the store is closing early today because Nevada's sister Oklahoma is sick."

That cause the two rush to the cafeteria before it close even crashing into a couple of stalls, but not stopping them in the progress until they reach the cafeteria.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Cafeteria, Azur Lane

We head to the cafeteria where Nevada is about to close for the day until Gettysburg and Nijmegen arrive which crash into the door before ordering any remaining food.

Nevada(shock): "What the?"

Gettysburg: "We have whatever you got."

The only food left is potato fries and nacho chesse for the chips which they decide to order it since it's the only thing left. After they finish the food and Nevada close the store for the day so she can spent time with her sister at the hospital.

Nijmegen: "Although we're enemies; there are times our spent time together is respectable.... For a Carrier."

Gettysburg: "Right back at you even though your turrets look like pea shooters."

This cause him to get angry again and the fight continues onward.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Yorktown Dorm, Azur Lane

We head to the dorm for the Yorktown-Class carriers where we can see Yorktown making something to eat for her siblings until she can hear a door knocking which reveal to be Commander Sakura with Gettysburg who is cover in bruise and smoke.

Sakura: "He was injure during his fight against Nijmegen and almost destroyed half the base within hours. He's under house arrest until further notice; I have already inform Iron Blood about this and Nijmegen is getting the same treatment."

Yorktown: "Thank you; I make sure he stays."

Sakura left while Yorktown close the door and use her wheelchair to get where Gettysburg is at, but he came to help her out.

Yorktown: "Thank  you, but why are you two fighting?"

Gettysburg: "Because we mock each other."

Yorktown(sigh): "Please stop. Right now you're under my care for the time being and you aren't allow to leave until further notice. Help me out."

Gettysburg agree to help Yorktown by pushing her wheelchair to the kitchen and help her to make dinner for the others.

To be Continued...

Chapter 8: Yorktown Love