OVA 2: Love Kitsunes

Sakuran Blossom, Sakura Empire

We head to the Sakuran Blossom where we can see Akagi wearing her beautiful outfit, but the problem is that she is sad and her frustration at Shoukaku who is annoy the fact that she have to take the heat for it.

Akagi(crying): "I can't believe that he would miss the party that I made for both of us."

Shoukaku: "He's a secretary Akagi so there probably a lot of plates for him to finish."

Akagi: "Than I let you drink with me."

Shoukaku(annoy): "Why should I? I got things to do."

Akagi(tease): "What's wrong? A crane getting cold feet."

That was enough to anger Shoukaku and cause her to accept the challenge.

Shoukaku(angry): "YOU'RE ON!"

The two start to drink while Zuikaku and Kaga is worry in the back.

Kaga(worry): "I hope Gettysburg arrive before things getting messy."

Zuikaku nod.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip

We can see Gettysburg arrive at Sakuran Blossom to spend time with his girlfriend Akagi after finish his last piece of documents that needs to be filled up before sending it to High Command. Gettysburg outfit for his time with Akagi is a blue and white kimono with a mountain symbol on his wolf tail just like how Akagi have a sun symbol on her tails.

Gettysburg: "I'm glad that was over with and now time to spend time with my Akagi."

Gettysburg enter the building to see Akagi and Shoukaku drunk while Kaga notice Gettysburg.

Gettysburg: "Looks like I miss the party."

Kaga: "Gettysburg; welcome."

Akagi notice Gettysburg who has enter the building and start to cry.

Akagi(Crying): "You're late."

Gettysburg: "Sorry about that Akagi, but I'm here now and you can go now Shoukaku."

However she is too drunk to move around so Kaga have Zuikaku to help to get her sister back to the dorm so she can rest up. Kaga decide to leave the two lovebirds alone and enjoy their even together with both tails entangle to each other while watching the full moon lighting up the base.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Commander's Office, Azur Lane

We can see Gettysburg returning to work with Commander Sakura on some papers, but she is pique interest of what happen last night with him and Akagi.

Sakura: "How's the night?"

Gettysburg: "Wonderful. How's Shoukaku?"

Sakura: "Zuikaku told me that Shoukaku got drunk and now have an hungover because of it."

Gettysburg: "Sorry about that."

Sakura: "Don't be. As least you two enjoy the night."

They continue working on the paper and the day moves on.

To be Continued...

Chapter 11: Sister's Time