Chapter 9: Arbiter XIX: Sun

Siren Home World
Years before the War against Humanity

It was the year before the Sirens invade Earth and things are peaceful in the world of Sirens; we head to the main base of the Sirens with a giant tower hovering over the port where a large formation of Siren production warships is defending the port. We can see a woman with long white hair and a white kimono walking the piers along with a couple of Oceana. Her rig is similar to a Great White Shark with metallic blue. She is on her way to the Empress Tower until she was stop by her little sister Arbiter XVIII: Moon who is running toward her.

Moon: "Big sis."

Sun turn around with a smile on her face before ordering her guards to leave them be which they salute to her before heading out.

Sun: "What's wrong Moon?"

Moon: "Are you going to have a expedition to the Human World?"

Sun: "A little research for the Creator, but it's going to be short."

She pet Moon's hair before heading to the Empress Tower to discuss more about this expedition to Earth while Moon is sleeping on the ground with a smile look on her face after been pat in the head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Empress Tower, Siren Base

We head inside the Empress Tower to see the Empress and Sun talking about the expedition, but the Empress is not making things easy for Sun.

Empress(angry): "I FORBID IT!"

Sun(sigh): "I told you that I can take care myself."

Empress: "Even the Creator order you to go solo; I'm the flagship of the Sirens and I FORBID you to leave by yourself without an escort."

Sun: "That will cause the Humans to know our existence before we commence the Great Experiment. The Creator wants to know more about the upper areas of Earth so she only send me alone while you prepare for the invasion."

The Empress continue to argue with Sun until she hug her and telling her that everything is okay otherwise she won't call herself a Aribiter for a reason.

Sun: "Don't worry if things get out of control; then I head back home."

Empress(blush): "You better otherwise I won't forgive you for keeping me long."

Sun giggle before heading out to her expedition.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Creator Chamber, Siren Capital

It was about couple of months ago after Sun went on her expedition to Earth, but so far there was no information of her return until today when the Empress is heading to the Citadel where she will be meeting with the Creator to discuss further data at Earth. The Empress approach the giant machine with a woman attach to the machine and bow to her.

Creator: "Empress; the plan to invade Earth is at hand. In order to gather for data of this Humanity race; we need to see if they can fight off against an unknown force that isn't from their world."

Empress: "I have already assemble the fleet to commence invasion, but is there any word from Arbiter XIX?"

There was a moment of silence until the Creator answer to the Empress which she doesn't like.

Creator: "I heard the silent of the Siren. Looks like she died during her expedition and the worst part is that her wisdom cube was missing in the wreckage."

This cause the Empress to start crying, but hold it in because she's in front of the Creator.

Creator: "She will be miss, but we must continue with this data at all cost. Get the fleet ready for deployment."

Empress: "Yes Creator."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present
Empress Tower, Siren Homeworld

We return to the present where the Empress found out that the Sun's wisdom cube is attach to the Eagle Union kansen named Gettysburg and plan to recover it at all cost. The Empress is staring at a photo of her and Sun together during her birthday.

Empress: "Just hold on Sun; we're going to rescue you from those bastards."

The Empress got off her throne and exit the chamber while been escorted by a couple of Enforcers.

To be Continued....

Chapter 10: Musashi's Past