Chapter 4: Reunite

Port, Azur Lane

It's been days since Commander Sakura was inform by the Sakura Empire that their rejoining Azur Lane and Iron Blood agree for a ceasefire until the threat of the Sirens is been taking out. Commander Sakura and her new secretary USS Gettysburg is waiting at the port for their arrival, but looks like Gettysburg is nervous to see a certain someone.

Sakura: "Gettysburg calm down."

Gettysburg(nervous): "I know, but what happens if she's here? How should I say?"

Sakura: "Just act natural."

Gettysburg is nervous because he believes that Akagi will arrive with the main fleet to discuss peace deals with Azur Lane after they learn that the Sirens took Orochi away from them which everyone isn't happy about it and have little trust with Akagi and Kaga after they learn they made deal with the Sirens. Why? They don't know. It was about half- hour until they notice a large Sakuran fleet heading this way which everyone was on guard since they're still at war and they can see Nagato's ship ahead of the main fleet which make sense since she is the leader of the nation. Gettysburg and Sakura wait at the pier when Nagato dock at the port before departing.

Nagato: "It's been a long time Sakura."

Sakura: "It has been."

Sakura and Nagato know each other before the war against the Crimson Axis has been commence because she was born in the Sakura Empire before she become a Commander of Azur Lane which she took years to bring trust to the kansens of Azur Lane due to her nationality. Sakura looks over to the other fleet looking for someone.

Sakura: "Is she here?"

Nagato: "Yes. Follow me."

Sakura and Gettysburg follow Nagato to another part of the port to see a certain someone who Sakura looking forward to see which was a battleship and not just your average battleship because this one is the Yamato-Class Battleship. A kitsune is IJN Musashi the sister of IJN Shinano including the Empress IJN Yamato so this is an honor to have the most powerful Sakuran kansens in the Pacific, but there's more to this than that.

 A kitsune is IJN Musashi the sister of IJN Shinano including the Empress IJN Yamato so this is an honor to have the most powerful Sakuran kansens in the Pacific, but there's more to this than that

Sakura: "It's been a long time...... Mother."

Gettysburg(shock): "MOTHER!"

Musashi(happy): "It has been. I'm proud that you become a Commander."

Those two hug while Gettysburg was shock to heard that Sakura is a daughter of Musashi without anyone realize it until she explain to him.

Sakura: "Musashi is my biological mother with my biological father, but he passed away after the Battle of the Coral Sea."

Battle of the Coral Sea is one of the major battles against the Sirens and that is where his older sister Yorktown was wounded before send to the hospital to recover which she is now. So that makes Sakura half kitsune and half human, but she doesn't have those fox ears and tails.

Gettysburg(confuse): "If you're half kitsune then where's your tail and fox ears.... WHAT?"

He start to notice that Sakura have kitsune ears and tails which appear out of nowhere, but why hiding it.

Sakura: "Because their in the way of duty and I worry that with the war between us and the Sakura Empire would cost mistrust if they found out that I was kitsune."

Gettysburg continues to scratch his head while he notice a certain someone he is looking forward too which is Akagi who depart from the port with a gloom look until they both stare at each other.

Gettysburg: "Akagi. It's been a long time."

Akagi(happy): "It was. I didn't expect you to be in Azur Lane and you look different."

Gettysburg: "Research Project in Alaska, but it was worth it."

Nagato: "Enough with the reunion; there's more to discuss."

Everyone head to the Command Center to discuss more about the arrangement with the Crimson Axis faction while Gettysburg notice the workers working on new section of the base for the members of the Crimson Axis who is joining Azur Lane.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Command Center, Azur Lane

We head to the Command Center to see the group talking about the arrangement while Musashi is hugging her daughter in her arms while cover in her tails.

Sakura: "The Sakura Empire and the rest of the Crimson Axis will have their separate section of the base just like the others; however we're united under one flag which is Azur Lane. I know the kansens have mistrust with the Crimson Axis, but we due time that we able to work together to fight against the Sirens."

Everyone agree to it, but the meeting have to end shortly when Sakura fallen asleep on Musashi's lap after she was too comfortable there and Gettysburg decide to end this meeting with the factions return to their sector of the base while he escort the Sakura Empire to their respected sector while Sakura is sleeping with Musashi on her lap.

Gettysburg(thought): "Didn't see that coming."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Sakura Sector, Azur Lane

Gettysburg and the Sakura kansens arrive at the sector of the Sakura Empire in the base which is still under construction except the dorm which is finish before the Sakura Empire arrive so they have a place to stay.

Gettysburg: "This is the Sakura Empire sector; there are still constructions ongoing, but the dorm is finish so you have a place to sleep. I hope you enjoy your stay."

He was about to leave to continue with his work until Akagi want to ask him about having a nice place for a chat which he agree and head to the cafeteria where Nevada is working on.

To be Continued....

Chapter 5: Childhood