OVA 1: Ice and Fire

OVA is about USS Gettysburg the little brother of the Yorktown sisters, KMS Nijmegen the little brother of the Deutschland and the main MC in Red Dead Royal; Ghostwolf. Enjoy the first OVA.

Nijmegen: "Hello readers; Nijmegen your powerful Deutschland here with this loser here the forzen turd named Gettysburg."

Gettysburg(annoy): "Who you're calling turd."

Nijmegen: "Sorry if the music box ignoring you so today we got a flying pan here."

Gettysburg: "You mean frying pan?"

Nijmegen: "No flying pan. Frozen turd? Can you head to that wall over there with a painted target and stand in front of it."

Gettysburg: "It's Gettysburg and why?"

Nijmegen: "To teach people how to use a flying pan."

Gettysburg: "That's a frying pan, but okay."

Gettysburg stand in front of the painted target.

Nijmegen: "Now what you gotta to do is to throw the flying pan at the target which it's going to fly like a bird."

Nijmegen throw the frying pan and smack Gettysburg in the face.

Gettysburg(annoy): "Oh dear."

Nijmegen: "After that; you run like the wind. That's what you call the Flying Pan. Time to go."

Nijmegen rush out of the kitchen while Gettysburg is freezing up the Frying Pan which is now Ice Frying Pan.

Gettysburg: "Now this I called Freezing Frying Pan Throw."

Gettysburg exit the kitchen and notice Nijmegen running from the distance which he grab the the frozen frying pan and throw it right at Nijmegen which it smack Nijmegen in the back of the head.

Gettysburg: "That's what you called a Frozen Frying Pan Throw."

After that the two start to fight against each other with their rigs out and cause chaos in the hallway until they were stop by Commander Sakura and Lady Bismarck.

To be Continued....

Chapter 7: Arch Nemesis