𝟐. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

"Miss Velaska! Miss Velaska look what I made!"

Danica looks away from her drawing in her little studio where a kid comes running to her holding a piece of paper. He comes over handing the paper in her hand which she smiles seeing her character and him holding hands.

"Wow! Bendy and you look great, Joe." She said with a smile. "You definitely got talent for animation."

Joe laughs and holds his paper but gives it back. "You can keep it, I'm going to make a different one this time." He said and left.

Danica shakes her head with a small chuckle seeing Joel bump into his dad who was holding some scripts, she goes back to her drawings to add new characters to the show she's working with. Ever since she was freed five years ago from her hell by a demon, she decided to go to school of course it was hard doing it luckily she met some people who helped her after seeing her struggle.

From school she finished high school and got a scholarship to a university that was known for their art programs. From there she moved in to a apartment near her school and had a part time job as a waitress in a restaurant, after she graduated she was offer a job at a animation studio something that she's been hoping to do one day.

Her main goal is to make her own show, she already had ideas in what they would be. Demons, her main character is the same demon that saved her but instead of being a male she made him into a female version with a bunch of other demons who have to fight angels who are trying to kill them.

Danica jumps up and down with a grin as she makes her way to her boss/friend to tell him about the new designs for the game of Bendy unaware of eyes on her.

___Heaven

A figure stares at a monitor showing a human smiling her way to her boss.

"Danica Velaska, filth." He said with a glare seeing her soul tainted black and the soul reason he was turned from a regular angel to an exorcist. Even though he likes the thought of eliminating the demons down hell, he missed more being the guardian of humans.

"I'll make sure to kill whoever made a contract with you and soon I'll cleanse you face to face, Miss Danica." He whispers and punch the monitor breaking the thing, not caring that Danica had jumped from an unexpected glass shatter almost cutting her face.

"Luto! Let's go, we have another killing spree to do." Another exorcist calls out behind him, Loto takes a deep breath and turns around with a smile. "Right behind you! I'll catch up!" Loto said and fixed the monitor.

_____

"I'm fine, it was just a small cut." Danica said to her boss who was there when the glass had shatter in their office cutting her forehead just a bit. "A small cut?! Honey that was a big impact." Thompson said holding his heart ready to faint, he wasn't really good with being around blood even just a bit but Danica was surprised to see him still standing and not fainting.