𝟏𝟎. 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 (𝟏)

"Ok, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes

"Ok, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in Heaven?" Charlie asked and Danica watched her boyfriend pack everything, she smiles shaking her head laughing.

"Honey, you're only going for a few hours." Danica said as she holds Fat nuggets in her arms. "Babe, we are only going to heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed." He said with a smile looking at Danica.

"I'm not sure if I want to go, is just that I'm scared to see Luto." She said and Charlie thought for a moment scolding himself as he wished that he told his dad he needed the ring faster than he thought. "I don't trust him, but if you don't want to go I understand." He said with a smile kissing her.

"Are you sure?" She asked and he nods with a smile. "Besides I thought maybe you can take the rest of the group somewhere to hang out and have fun while we are busy with the meeting." He said making Danica grin.

"I think I can do that." She said as she never was one to party in clubs like Angel or the others.

Charlie holds her waist. "I'm actually thinking of having a little date just us, I actually wanted to ask you something but it can wait until I come back." He said and Danica nods.

"Sounds good, but Charlie whatever happens please come back home safe." She said holding his face in her hands leaning her forehead against his. "I promise." Charlie said and they kiss but their moment was interrupted when they heard a loud boom by the lobby.

"The heck." Danica said as they left the room and went down stairs to see Cherri bomb standing on a now new hole on the hotel.

"Here hold this!" Cherri said and Danica's eyes widen as she was handed a bomb playing hot potato with it, Vago comes picking it up and throws it outside. It exploded, Danica sighs.

"I love seein' ya Cherri, but I'm too tired. I need to pass out." Angel said with a tired look as he goes to fall on the couch but Cherri grabs him.

"You can sleep when you're double dead, fuckhead! Come on, what you really need is a recharge! A reinvigoration, a re—." Cherri gets cut off by Charlie jumping in with a smile.

"Responsible night on the town! That is a great idea!" Charlie said with a smile. "Charlie! That's my wall that you just blew up. It's so nice to meet one of Angel's friends!" He said and smiles.

"He never brings anyone around." Charlie wonder. "Wonder why." Cherri said with a laugh with Angel who smirks.

"Yeah, me too." Charlie said with a thought look but shakes his head. "Anyway, Angel and everyone else have been working so hard, I think they deserve to have a little fun."

"Which is why my girl will be helping Cherri with taking everyone out." Charlie said. "Hi, everyone! Danica, Angel and his friend are taking you all out for a night of fun and relaxation!"