𝟏𝟐. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭

"What do you want me to say?!"

Charlie walks around their room holding his face, Danica was by the door tearfully holding on the handle. Danica was having a fun night with everyone but as soon as she waited for Charlie in bed she was greeted by a very angry Charlie slamming the door behind him asking how long she knew about Vago being an Angel.

"To tell me the reason why  you didn't tell me about this? Why wait?!" Charlie shouts and Danica glares pointing at his chest. "Don't yell at me! Like I said it wasn't my secret to tell, I told him to tell you."

"It was his decision if he wanted to say or not about who he was, we seem to forget something right now." She said and Charlie frowns. "Let's see this from his point of view, his a fallen Angel who by the way he saved a kid sinner right after he killed sinners."

"He knows that if people knew who he was before, he would have been a target by your people and what do you think the people would have said if they found out that you a prince had taken the very same kind that kills us?" Danica asked and Charlie frowns slowly taking a deep breath. "Remember how the hotel was before Alastor came? We didn't have much protection, we were only three."

"Overlords could have come to this place just to kill the angels, figure out how to kill their kind..." She sighs and hugs him from behind. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you at all but I really thought that Vago would have told you himself, I guess I should just have told you." Danica said and Charlie holds her hands turning around he leans his head against his.

"No, you were right about everything. It wasn't your secret to tell." He said, they jump when Alastor comes out of nowhere.

"Aww, I was hoping to see more lovers drama." Alastor said with a grin making both couple annoyed. "Ugh, go away, Alastor." Charlie said with a huff.

Alastor sits down on their bed grinning. "Now, now is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of Heaven and dooming everyone you love?"

"Alastor!" Danica said with a frown and Alastor grins. "What? Is the truth." Alastor said with a shrug.

"I have enough on my mind without hearing your sadistic idea of a joke, asshole." Charlie said as he takes a seat on his desk chair and Alastor comes behind him. "Who's joking?" Alastor asked scaring Charlie in the process and falling from the chair, Danica crossed her arms.

"You have a captive audience downstairs waiting to hear what kind of inspiring performance you have planned next." He said and goes back to their bed. "I can't. How can I face them after failing them all so hard?" Charlie asked and that's when they heard a knock.

Angel shows his head a frown on his face. "Uh..Danica, there's a mail for you and they said that none of us would get it unless is you." Angel said and Danica frowns. "Strange, Alastor back off with the comments." She said with a glare and Alastor grins zipping his mouth playfully throwing the key.