𝟗. 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐝

Danica yawns as she wakes up, patting her other side where Charlie always lays only to feel nothing

Danica yawns as she wakes up, patting her other side where Charlie always lays only to feel nothing. "Charlie?" She asked and gets changed into a red dress that reached down her knees, she puts on the red bow Vago give her for her birthday.

She comes down stairs and the first thing she saw was Charlie panicking and planning out everything with lots of paper with strings attached on the board while everyone else watching him, disturbed by his behavior.

"Danica, come talk to your man!" Angel and Vago said at the same time which they looked at each other after saying this.

"I'm just not quite understanding why it's not working. Okay, okay, think Charlie. Think, think, think, think, think, think, think, think." Charlie repeated the word think over and over that he was this close to turning demonic like last time, sadly Danica didn't have emergency cookies and holds his face. "Honey! Look at me." Danica said gently and Charlie looks at her eyes which are full of love and kindness.

"Calm down." She said with a smile rubbing his nose against his, something they did to calm each other sometimes. Charlie felt his heart calm down and sighs. "Thank you." Charlie said.

"Maybe it's time-." Vago wanted to say but Charlie immediately cuts him off. "No!" Charlie said and immediately starts saying no over and over waving his arm around.

"Honey, I know you don't want to but we need every advantage we can get

"Honey, I know you don't want to but we need every advantage we can get. Besides don't you think it's time I actually meet your dad?" Danica asked even though she was feeling nervous of meeting the top chain of Hell.

"He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, "Go ahead and kill everyone"-." Charlie gasps with a smile.

"Wait, that's it!" He said, Vago and Danica look at him confused. "Kill everyone?" Vago asked but wince when Danica punch his shoulder.

"No! He could get me a meeting with Heaven!" Charlie said grinning, Danica smiles understanding what he meant. "I get it! Talk to the big boss, someone above Adam!" She said and Charlie nods.