𝟖. 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

Warning: SA(sexual assault) further in the chapter

"Finally awake, Angel Dust." A demon said as he paced around the dark room where he couldn't be seen as Angel tried to find a way out. "Yeah, and what's it to ya?" Angel asked with a glare and winced when his captor holds his hair showing the dagger in his hand.

"I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault." His captor said making Angel laugh.

"It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything." Angel said with a glare until his captor picks him up even when his still in the chair. "Fine! I guess I'll just have to fuck the information out of ya." His captor said with a smirk.

"Do your worst." Angel said and suddenly breaks out in a seductive voice. "Daddy!"

"Is this what porn is?" Danica asked interested in what was happening and her eyes were cover by Charlie. "Hey!"

"You know, this performance won me a Sex-x-xi award." Angel said with a proud look leaning on the couch. "It's, uh... Very... Honest?." Charlie said nervously. 

"Ew." Vago said with a glare.

"Oh, harder, daddy~."

Vago having enough gets up and turns the sound off. "Okay! Enough of that."

"Angel, what the fuck?" He asked and Angel shrugs. "What? You said was show-and-tell day. I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker." Angel said and gives out a glare while saying the name of his enemy.

"Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene." Husk said as he was on the bar cleaning and wiping a wine glass. "Alright, dickhead. What makes you think you have any right to insult my work to my fuckin' face?" Angel asked with a glare showing how pissed he was.

"You really gonna sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?" Husk asked, Angel gasps feeling insulted. "Fuck you! This is classy art!" Angel said pointing to the scene which Danica had successfully taking Charlie's hand off her eyes but soon regrets it as she saw the captor take a real bite out of Angel's ass.

"Ow! How the heck are you still walking?!" Danica asked in shocked making Angel smirk. "I was just born for the pain baby." Angel said touching his ass.

"That's bullshit. You get drunk and bitch about them all the time. Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender." Husk said as he comes over the group holding a beer in his hand. "I know everything about you and these motherfuckers at this point, even the rabbit kid who doesn't even drink much." He said.

"That one. That one is an insecure buffoon whose lonely ass watches you idiots sleep!" Husk points to Sir Pent who looked away from the other at the last part, he then went to point his finger at Charlie. "Prince, is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody else's problems except his own."