𝟔. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐞𝐬

Warning: Valentino, his unhinged like Niffty but in a bad way

Charlie is seen walking around the living room with a white board with a bunch of notes placed around and things to improve.

"Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle just angels cutting our timetable in half." Charlie said slapping his hand on the board. "But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?!" He asked his face turning demonic and panicking at the same time.

"And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!" He asked screaming at this point which alarmed all of the group except for Danica who comes over holding a tray of wam cookies and milk, she holds a cookie in her right hand and shoved it to his open mouth.

Everyone watched in silence as Charlie looked a bit shocked but once he started to chew he smiles letting out a happy sigh. "Are those double chocolate chip cookies?" He asked his eyes turning bright when Danica nodded handing over more cookies in his hands.

"I went to the black market this morning, Mr. Heart was able to bring back some good human ingredients." She said with a smile and kiss his cheek. "Now, you okay? Got all that panic thing under control?" She asked and Charlie nods hissing at Angel who tried to grab one of his special cookies.

"Okay! Think of this as a good thing.. some of it is good because sinners will be desperate enough to want to survive the extermination which means?" Danica said looking at her boyfriend who gasps. "It will be a perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!" He said with a smile.

"Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?" Angel asked to the couple showing his phone to them where everyone was panicking. "Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep."Charlie said, Danica takes out her butcher knife in shock as massive explosion happens near them.

"They did not?!" Danica said in shock looking quite mad at the hole the explosion created, they take a look outside to see who made it and it wasn't a surprise it was Sir Pentious looking down at them with his big spaceship. "How much time does this guy have to be able to fix the ship." She said since last time he was here Alastor had destroyed the ship.

"Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face -." Sir Pent said but stops his villain speech not seeing Alastor with the group until he saw the overlord on the balcony drinking coffee. "Oh! there you are - face my wrath!"

Alastor stops drinking grinning at the snake demon. "Who are you?" Alastor asked.

"Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!" Sir Pent said gesturing to himself at the group. "Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!"