𝟏𝟑. 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐯𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

Danica and Charlie smile as they watched the cannibals and sinners all gathered outside the hotel, practising with their weapons

Danica and Charlie smile as they watched the cannibals and sinners all gathered outside the hotel, practising with their weapons. "Wait, is that Vago with Daniel?" Charlie asked and they see Vago helping Daniel practice both looking a bit close to each other.

"Oh my gosh! Honey, it's happening!!" Danica cheers with a giggle and Charlie chuckles kissing her head. "About damn time." He said.

"I wish my mom were here to see this." Charlie said and Danica smiles. "I'm sure she would be proud that sinners are working together to defend your home." Danica said and he nods with a smile.

Sir Pent bursts out of the hotel's doors, wearing a Victorian-style British army uniform and looking proud of himself.

"General Pentious, reporting for duty. I'll turn those rapscallions into soldiers in no time at all!" Sir Pent pointing to their own friends who are talking to each other, the couple laugh but smile. "Thank you, Pen." Charlie said.

"What can I do to help?" Niffty asked as she comes over. "I'm glad, you asked, soldier. The base needs fortifications. Reinforce the southern wall! Create a moat around the perimeter to stop a ground assault." Sir Pent went soldier mode making a circle around Niffty but said cyclops was confused.

Danica shakes her head with a smile. "Forget it Niffty, if you see an Angel stab it." She said and hands her a small blade.

Niffty grabs it and laughs running towards Angel. "Stab! Stab! Stab!" She and Danica gasps holding her face.

"Wait! Not that Angel!" Danica said in panic and Angel hearing this screams climbing up the pole he was leaning on.

Niffty runs off laughing to find other things to stab, Angel does a flip and lands on the ground, before walking over to stand with Danica and Charlie.

"Listen up, sinners! We've got 24 hours before the Extermination begins. Let's get to work." Danica said as she stands in front of the sinners looking serious.

_____

"Oh, they suck. Oh, they suck so bad! Oh, God. They're gonna fucking die! They're- they're gonna die." Vox said with a laugh watching the whole training and looks behind. "Hey, Val! That chick you like may end up dead today against the angels." He said with a smirk and Val shouts.

"What?!" Val asked and comes behind Vox seeing what he is seeing in the screens. "Esa conejita no se va escapar de mi tan fácil." Val said with a glare and takes out his phone.

___

"Hello?" Charlie asked tapping the microphone from Alastor's staff. "I want to thank everyone for coming. Even people who aren't staying here yet, Cherri."

Cherrie shrugs with a smirk. "Look, I can't resist a fight, okay? Especially when I get to tag team with this fuckhead." She said wrapping her arm around Angel who smiles.