𝟕. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐞

"That looks perfect!" Charlie said with a smile

"That looks perfect!" Charlie said with a smile. "I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!"

Danica comes over again with a plate of warm cookies, Charlie gasps about to grab some but frowns when she slaps his hand. "No! That's for Sir Pent's welcome treat, don't worry I'm planning to make food for everyone tonight." She said with a smile, Charlie pouts.

"Great job you guys." Danica said to Razzle and Dazzle putting as they had put up a banner that reads "Happy first week, Sir Pentious!

"But Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago." Vago said as he approached the couple.

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here." Charlie said and that's when Sir Pentious comes in, rolling in a new machine that his Egg Boiz are sitting on.

"Ah, Sir Pent. What is that?" Danica asked with a frown. "Oh, hello white bunny." Sir Pent said with a smile and shows the machine.

"It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents." He said proudly making the trio look at him. "Why?" Charlie asked.

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!" He said looking around suspiciously and brightens up as Carmilla's daughters roll in a bunch of boxes. "Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here."

"Hi girls." Danica said with a smile, the girls smile waving at her. "Hi, Danica." They said, Vago raised an eyebrow.

"And how do you know Carmilla's daughters?" He asked, Danica smiles. "I bumped into them on my way out of the black market, they needed some help and I give it to them." She said with a shrug.

"Okay, well that stops right now." Vago said towards Sir Pent about his weapons taking the boxes away. "You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you, people are being nice because they want you to feel welcome."

Danica nods. "He's right, take me for example. I'm making you cookies because I'm welcoming you to the hotel." She said and Sir Pent raised an eyebrow.

"You pulled a butcher knife at my face." He said making Danica laugh. "Aww, but that's only because you tried to make Angel look bad and a traitor."

Sir Pent looks at her first and next to Husk who flips him, Angel on the phone while Niffty looked at him with her signature sinister smile while laughing. "Hmm, I have my doubts." He said.

"Well, it's true. You have to trust us." Vago said with a frown. "But I don't." Sir Pent said.

Charlie smiles. "Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?" He said.