𝟑. 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞

"He said yes!!"

"He said yes!!"

Danica jumps from the ground stopping her process of planting some flowers, she saw Charlie coming inside her house garden looking very happy and Vago walks behind him. Charlie had giving her a home in pride ring, a bit close to the mansion so if something where to happen he could arrive quick.

It's been three years since she had arrived in hell and things have been pretty calm except she hated more of the extermination from the angels. She could see why Charlie wants to make sure his people to survive and by that to make them go to heaven, Danica can see the picture but it would be hard to find someone willing to participate and actually work with them.

Charlie brought up the idea for her to be redeemed but with her glare he shut up and left him behind in a mall, for a moment he forgot what had happened to her with the angels. To make up for it, he brought some WackDonald's and an apple plushie from Lu Lu world. Of course Danica accepted his apology and gifts hugging the apple close to her, she told him something that he always kept close to his head and heart.

"Charlie you saved me! I'm more grateful that you did and not them." She had said and smiles down. "Besides, I've met you properly and I got another friend." She said looking at Vago who looked away with a blush hearing her words.

Charlie never asked her to volunteer to redeem herself, even he if he asked he felt happy knowing that she wanted to stay here with him.  Danica besides Vago had believed in him of his goal and dream to help his people get to heaven.

"We got the place but we need a name for it, as much as I like your name hotel I don't think this will make sinners want to come." Vago said watching Charlie help Danica up from the ground. "What's wrong with calling it happy hotel?" Charlie asked with his eyes turning big like he was ready to cry, Vago hesitated. 

"I- I- Danica you tell him." Vago said and Danica glares at him but sighs looking back at Charlie. "Nothing is wrong with the name, we just think that sinners aren't going to be that interested in a hotel that says happy. For all we know they might think is a sex hotel or drug hotel where you can be happy all the time." Danica said watching the look of shock on his face.

"They'll really think that?!" He asked in shock and looks at Vago who gives him a maybe hand. "Hmm, I'll take my chances." He said with a grin.

"I tried." Danica said to Vago who slaps his head with a sigh. "So, when are we moving?" Danica asked as she kissed a black rose, she loved gardening.

"Today, ta-da!" Charlie said with a smile making jazz hands but got nervous when Danica stayed silent for a moment, she turns her head around and Charlie wince hearing her neck crack. "Don't worry, I'm going to have someone pick up everything you want back at the hotel." He quickly adds, Danica smiles.

"Good! I can't wait to see the hotel." Danica said. "Oh! Do we have a house garden?" She asked and Charlie smiles.

"Don't worry, I made sure there's a house garden just for you." He said with a small blush seeing Danica's radiant smile, he holds her hands into his helping her get up from the ground.