chapter 26

Taehyung: h-hey at least take your gi..(cuts off)

Jk: wear it on your wedding...yoongi hyung will be happy to see you in that dress

(He said and left slamming the door... taehyung laughed and went to his car)

.
.
.
.

One day before the marriage. Jungkook was laying on the bed staring at ceilings missing his bam just then his phone started ringing, he picked the phone and saw the caller id..it was jimin's.

Jungkook hesitated but then picked it up

Otp

Jimin: hello Jungkook, how are you?

Jk: h-hey jimin... i am fine what about you?

Jimin: i am also fine...i want to meet you, can you come to xxx cafe?

Jk: m-meet me? Why?

Jimin: i want to ask you something so please come to the xxx cafe i am also coming

Jk: o-okay i'll be there...

(He cut the call..got ready and went downstairs...he found his parents and yoongi sitting there, he went towards his dad)

Jk: dad, i am going out for a while (his dad nodded he was about to leave when yoongi spoke)

Yoongi: Jungkook, can you please stop this and talk to me now? Drop your anger please

Jk: not until you bring bam back..

Yoongi: Jungkook please drop your anger

Jk: anger? do you know how much i miss him? You thought my anger will drop in a few days right? Never it's not anger...i am hurt..i raised bam from the time when he was a baby how can you throw him away without even asking me?

(Yoongi was about to answer but Jungkook left slamming the door angrily)

Jungkook entered the cafe he found jimin sitting in the corner table and waving at him..he bit his lip and walked towards him.

(Jimin got up to hug him but jk backed off...he felt awkward to hug jimin..who was tomorrow going to be his husband)

(Jimin frowned at his behavior and sat down)

Jk: ummm... hobi didn't come?

Jimin: yeah actually he was busy...i asked him but he refused to come

Jk: o-oh..so why did you call me here?

Jimin: are you angry at me? did i hurt you?

Jk: n-no you didn't...why would you ask that?

Jimin: if i didn't hurt you then tell me why are you ignoring me? I have sent you so many texts and even called you many times but you never replied to me.. you have been skipping university too, may i know why?

(Jungkook didn't say anything just fiddled with his fingers not knowing how to open up to Jimin)

Jimin: is it because of the marriage? (Jungkook slowly nodded his head) why are you avoiding me then?

(Jungkook let out a deep breath and looked at jimin finally thinking to open up to him)

Jk: jimin we are getting married...are you getting it?

Jimin: of course i know that we are getting married..so? Why are you avoiding me?

Jk: how can you be okay with it Jimin?

Jimin: come on Jungkook... I know it's a little early but we are not kids...we are in university...but you already know i lov..(cuts off)

Jk: shut up, don't you dare to complete that sentence, you're mad..i am leaving