}-Two-{

Authors note: Im trying not to rush things I swear💀

As the slow day goes past, Jake stayed in his office. It was this smaller room, that jake always locked so Johnnie wouldn't get in. Johnnie always questioned it but jake always responded, 'it doesn't matter.' The door was terrifying to look at, it was solid black with a gold knob. The key was always hidden from Johnnie. Johnnie would always try and sneak a glimpse when jake walks in but he never could.

Johnnie knocked on the door, "Jake.." he spoke. "You said the other night that we were gonna watch a movie.." he said. Johnnie promised jake when he was drunk, but a promise is a promise, you know? Jake yells back, "okay, get the couch and movie set up, sweetheart." Johnnie let a small smile spread across his face, the nicknames always made him blush. It's not like jake meant them!

Johnnie walks over to the couch away from the office door, he straightens up the couch, fluffing pillows and laying blankets for each of them. Johnnie made sure jake had his nest of pillows, as per usual on movie nights.

Jake does this, well he thinks it's toxic but, Johnnie finds it adorable, thing. Jake will beg Johnnie for months to watch a movie with him, just to fall asleep within five minutes. Jake just found Johnnie as his comfort place.

Johnnie hums to himself as he preheats the oven to 350 and within a few minutes once the oven hit the temperature prompted to. He slides a frozen pizza in the oven and sets a timer for fifteen minutes. Jake came out of his office, and locked the big door back. Johnnie smiled at him as he walked over, "what were you doing?" He asked trying to stir small talk. Jake shrugs, "just working..anyways-" he changes the subject, "what are you making?" He hums out, peaking over Johnnie's shoulder to look in the oven. Johnnie laughs and pushed jake off playfully, "your favorite, frozen cheap pizza.."

Jake smirked and got a glass and a can of Diet Coke, he poured the can into the glass, "sounds great..don't burn it, idiot." He hummed.

A few moments pass and Jake and Johnnie were sitting on the couch finishing their unhealthy pizza and drinks, Johnnie glanced over at jake. He seemed to be in deep thought, i mean he did come home quite..dirty? Johnnie couldn't tell what it was, jake said it was wine, but it looked more..bloodish. Jake wouldn't hurt anyone, he was sweet! There's no way.

Jake glanced over at Johnnie seeing the blue eyes on him, "yeah?" He asked snapping out of his head. Johnnie took a deep breath, "what's inside that room?" He asked..

Jake paused, looking down at the ground and then back up at Johnnie. "Johnnie, there's nothing, it's just an office. If you ask me this one more time..there will be consequences." He said seriously.

Jake was always soft hearted with Johnnie, but he couldn't let him know. It would jeopardize his relationship with the boy. Jake just wants Johnnie safe, and his. His angel with the cigarette smell, he wishes he could breathe in the smoke from Johnnie's raven straighten hair.

It wasn't like he liked lying to him, it's just a thing he has to do. A thing that saves himself and Johnnie.

Johnnie gulped abit from the tension between the two. Jake seemed angry..and everyone knew what calmed jake down...

Johnnie.

So being the softie Johnnie is to jake, he sat his plate and cup down on the coffee table and laid against Jake's arm, crawling into his fort of blankets. Jake lifts his arm and allows Johnnie to fall against his chest.

Platonic..right?