}-Eight-{

Authors note: if there's something you'd like to see in this story do tell!! :))

PS. I DONT HATE ALEX!! OR TARA

~

Tara slowly sits down on the couch, her hands up. "Jake...why?" She asked.

"Tara, listen to me. Johnnie needs to be mine. He's so broken, that guy at the party and Alex...they're wrong with him. Alex takes his deepest insecurities and forces him to hate himself even more. She paid for what she's done...you know Johnnie is my angel and I can't let anyone hurt him. He's mine, Tara. Only mine." Jake yells, sounding increasingly unhinged and obsessive.

Tara sighs, "are you sure he doesn't even know..Jake?"

Jake shrugs, "I don't care..he needs to be saved, held, taken care of." He sighs..and mumbles "my Johnnie..."

Jake and Tara's argument created an uncomfortable silence that seemed to linger around them. Jake struggled to remain composed in the deafening silence, which was driving him crazy. As he stood up to leave without a word, Tara desperately called out for him, "Jake, wait.." Unfortunately, it was too late, as he walked out the door and slammed it behind him, heading home to escape the tension.

On the ride home, Jake played his Spotify playlist, 'Taste by Jake Webber' appears on the car screen.

"I must have worms for my eye balls
Roaches crawling on my legs
Do I need to stack up on my adderall
Is it so wrong when I do it my way
I've been getting fed up
It ain't my fault that you're so damn brainless
I don't need a check up
I'm the best me when I really don't give a fuck"

Jake sings along to the radio, turning the volume maxed, going 95 MPH on the highway. The sun going down causing a dark comforting aura on the road, the only light coming from the street lights. It was around 8 pm..

"Turn my back..
Kiss my ass!
how the fuck do I taste"

The radio finishes as Jake pulls into the parking of Jake and Johnnie's house.

Jake slowly gets out of the car carrying his keys on a lanyard. He unlocks the front door and walks inside.

"Johnnie?" Jake calls out, "I'm home."

Johnnie appears around the corner from the living area, "Jake..? Uhm..can we talk?"