}-Five-{

Authors note: sorry for this being so late! I've been so distracted! :)) I hope you enjoy!!

Johnnie woke up due to the noise playing on Jake's phone, he whines and snuggles more into the younger one's chest. "Jakeeee, go back to sleep.." he cried. Jake chuckled and sat down his phone. He reached down and grabbed the waist of the older man, pulling him up and turning to face Johnnie towards him.

"Johnnie we have to get up..we need to record, we have no pre-records left" jake said with a giggle. "Unless you want to stream instead.." he said.

Did I mention that Jake and Johnnie also were social media influencers, I didn't? Oops..well they are.

Johnnie nods, "stream..we can do that one idea..where we get drunk and bake desserts." Jake smiled and nodded.

Johnnie rolls away from jake, he didn't think about how uncomfortable jake must have been under him, I mean..this is just platonic, cuddling with your friends isn't weird right?

Abit later Jake and Johnnie are setting up to stream in the kitchen. Johnnie grabs the ingredients to make their desserts and sat them on the counter, along with their alcohol of choice. Jake obviously prefers his Jack and Coke, and Johnnie got something light, a bottle of fruit flavored vodka. Johnnie has always been a lightweight so it doesn't take much for him.

Jake finally finished setting up the stream, "ready, Johnnie?" He asked. Johnnie nods and fixed his hair.

Jake hit 'start live' and, waved at the camera, waiting for the viewers to flood in. Johnnie poured his drink in a cup and handed jake a cup with his can of coke and whiskey bottle. Jake pours his drink and takes a sip. Johnnie glanced at the chat, "hi everyone!" He said. "Today we are gonna be baking some Christmas-" Jake starts yet Johnnie interrupted "CHRISTMAS FILLED SOCKS LIKE WHATS IN JAKE's ROOM" he says holding up a stocking cookie kit.  Jake laughed and pushed him away abit, "while drunk" he says in a goofy voice, "momma bear is gonna drink her coke and jack while Johnnie drinks his shit vodka" Jake takes another sip. "We should get tipsy before we start though.." Johnnie nods and starts taking sips of his drink. He looks at the comments.

'Emoking: Johnnie! My favorite emo'
'Jake'sleftEye: Jake is always mama bear'
'Johnnieandjake: did anyone else see the news?'

Johnnie's eyebrow raises.

'JohnnieATwink: I can't believe she got murdered'

'Kendal1938: poor Alex'

Johnnie looked at jake, he was messing with his phone. He leans up and whispers, "what's chat talking about?"

'JohnnieATwink: Alex Dorame murdered by NoName.."

Johnnie's eyes go widen, Jake panics and quickly deletes the chat. Johnnie was frozen, "uhm..so these cookies" jake tried to change subjects.