}-Nine-{

Authors note: New book cover :))
~

Jake's heart dropped the moment he saw the look of sadness and pain in Johnnie's eyes. He was terrified that someone had hurt his sweet angel while he was away.
The two of them sat down on the couch, looking deeply into each other's eyes and feeling their hearts flutter and stomachs churn. Jake was overcome with a deep sense of warmth and affection, which he knew was being reciprocated by Johnnie.

"I-I'm..I think I'm the problem..everyone who messes with me..gets uhm..murdered and I just.." Johnnie starts breaking down. Jake scoots closely, "Johnnie..you know it's not your fault, darling.." he hums, wrapping his strong arms around the boy,  Johnnie cries into Jake's arms. "They fucking deserved it anyways..they're horrible people to you..karma finally catches up to them.." Jake says, he seemed to not have any emotion towards the people dying. Johnnie mumbles, "no one deserves to die though.." Jake laughs abit at that comment. "I'm being serious, Jake.." Johnnie whined. "Alright, Angel..what ever you say.." Jake hums, "is this my fault" Johnnie asked, shoving his face in Jake's chest.

"Angel..look at me..show me your pretty blue eyes.." jake spoke softly pulling Johnnie's face up by his chin. "None of this is your fault..it's NoNames." Jake smiled and caressed the cheek of Johnnie. "Now..let's get your pretty make up off..it's running." He says trying to change the subject.

Johnnie shook his head, "I need to know who NoName is..I'm scared..what if you're next" Jake shakes his head, "darling that's not possible.." he smiled sadistically. Johnnie was confused by the comment but he shook it off. "You..you don't know that.." he whines hugging jake tighter. Jake laughs softly.

‼️semi-Mature read authors note at end for a description about what happened!‼️

Johnnie and jake look at eachother, the eye contact full of tension. Jake soon fell back onto the couch, with Johnnie's body leaning against his. Jake's eyes locked onto Johnnie's, and their faces were only inches apart. The tension in the air was palpable, and Jake's lips seemed to be begging to blend together with Johnnie's own. Jake finally leaned in, pressing his colder lips against Johnnie's warmer ones. A gentle smile appeared on Jake's face as he felt the sweet embrace of his first kiss with Johnnie. He moved his lips with rhythm against Johnnie's, flipping them both over pressing his body onto Johnnie's smaller frame.

Johnnie is panting and kissing the other boy back, "Jake..I..uhm..I want you.."

Jake pulls away and smirked making eye contact with the older one, "yeah, darling?" Johnnie nods.

Jake pressed another peck on Johnnie's lips. He then kisses down Johnnie's face, onto his neck, kissing the Adam's apple, and making small hickeys over the neck of his angel. He bites the flesh softly, sucking on the salty taste. Johnnie gasped and grips Jake's hair, tugging on it and pushing his head back leaving more space for Jake. Jake licked the mark he made on Johnnie's neck, he bites another area, Johnnie whines out loud, letting out a small gasp that made Jake's stomach get butterflies. Jake pulls away to admire his work, "You're so beautiful.." he whispers in Johnnie's ear placing a kiss on the side of Johnnie's cheek. Johnnie giggles and cups Jake's face, is this a dream?

‼️authors note: Jake and Johnnie shared their first kiss ‼️